MotoGP

barca96

messi is on the bike again even though he cant even walk without the aid of crutches.
dani pedrosa and lorenzo even raced while on walking stick in the past.amazing little spaniards

barca96

messi making an early comeback way ahead of schedule.
was supposed to be out for at least 5 months.
amazing sports man! it will surely increase the tv viewership.

XaviMessiGirl

LOL barca96 you called Rossi "Messi" again :lol:

My home GP is on now, hey Laguna Seca! Watching this to get away from the F1 drama :(

Pedrosa crash out :ohmy:

S

Super Pippo

WIN! I did get to hear our anthem for the 3rd time today, the Americans played ours instead of the Spanish by accident. :hooray:

barca96

WIN! I did get to hear our anthem for the 3rd time today, the Americans played ours instead of the Spanish by accident. :hooray:

haha yeah. i just posted it on the F1 forum.
I was asking my self when they got on the podium, how much longer i have to wait to hear an italian anthem and my wish came true within a few seconds haha

oh dear god, I didn't watch the podium ceremony, are you serious :lol:

Did they stop and play the right one after or what?

they did stop halfway. :lol: you shouldve seen lorenzo's face hahahaha
i guess it was uccio playing around lol.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
Lorenzo won this year. I support Rossi. I've supported him from the start ( ? ) in 2007 when I saw MotoGP for the first time ( my brother was watching ) becasue I thought he was a "loser" because he always finished after Casey Stoner. I thought he was never going to make it. Then my brother told me about him... :lol: I'm such a failure! I thought Vettel was never going to make it in F1 ( saw him 2008 )... guess who was wrong again.

Home of Barca Fans