Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anelka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

desoe

Jong Tae-Se from North Korea gets my vote. :wave:

I heard Kim Jong-il is keeping his family locked in a basement and he's going to torture and execute them, if he doesn't score at least 10 goals at the tournament. There's nothing which could stop a man, who's fighting for his loved ones.

Plus, he's called "the northkorean Rooney", which means a lot I guess.

p.s. poll coming in a munute.

airBarca

apperently he says he'll perform so well that a european club will deffinatly make an offer for him =o

im thinking either Fabiano or someone playing in the group with new zealand or honduras, North Korea are extremely defensive so i cannot see him shipping many goals, i voted Fabiano anyway

XaviMessiGirl

I am going with Messi. Torres and Villa will probably end up with a near equal amount of goals since they gel so well together so neither one will dominate over the other. Fabiano sounds a good option too though.

It also depends on who gets to the finals. For example someone like Rooney will probably score a lot of goals relative to the amount of matches they play in but I can't see England making it to the finals, same with CR and Portugal. If Argentina doesn't make it then Messi may not have the most either, etc.

Armando929

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Fernando Torres. I just have a feeling that he's carrying a fire inside feeling he's got something to prove plus coming back from an injury. Villa's presence will help him alot of course.

TheMessiShow

Voted Villa because he has been scoring non-stop for 3 years now.

RvP has been playing fairly well during the friendlies and will be among the top scorers as well

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Jong Tae-Se from North Korea gets my vote. :wave:

I heard Kim Jong-il is keeping his family locked in a basement and he's going to torture and execute them, if he doesn't score at least 10 goals at the tournament. There's nothing which could stop a man, who's fighting for his loved ones.

Plus, he's called "the northkorean Rooney", which means a lot I guess.

p.s. poll coming in a munute.

Considering his family lives in Japan something tells me that's not a true story. I do hope he plays well enough to get a move to Europe though.

Anyway I voted Villa. Best striker in the tournament with the best supporting playmakers = lots of goals. Then again everything can go horribly wrong.

veryfatchocobo

ROFL La Furia! I was going to say that about Jong Tae-Se.

IMO, it's probably be going to be Tulio Tanaka for the shear amount of goals he scores for and against Japan.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Messi is on a mission. Would be a dream for Argentina to win the WC and Messi to silence the critics.

Home of Barca Fans