• Tevez

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anelka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (specify)

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

desoe

Robinho is scoring some goals lately. Yes, against Zimbabwe and Tansania, but hey ... a goal is a goal :lol:

I'm not underrating north korea, you're all underrating fabiano.

I don't care how defensive their play is, brazil will fillet them as it's the opening game and statements will want to be made.

Fabiano is a top top striker, one of the best in the world, anyway i think it could suprise if a player gets a scoring run, and hits a hot streak then they will get it, Cacau is hot atm, could be him you never know

koko

villa or rvp for me van versie is very fresh hardly played all season and the dutch have an easy group all depends how far holland can go if i had to put money i would go with villa though he might even wrap it up in one game against honduras

Lemmi

The Reckoner
honduras have the smoking chimp hendry thomas, so it wont be easy.

pt_06CHIMP_ent-lead__200x219.jpg

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
That is so mean.

that have carlos costly i betya he will score
and wilson palacios is gonna break boooones

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Robin van Perise... Possessing almost all the qualities as of the other stars mentioned there, this dude has got few more!! He's a fecking dead-ball beast!!! MUHAHAHA

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Villa, of course... best stricker to the (probably) best European team and futur finalist...

Messi__10

it just has to be Villa, with our boys around him he has to be topscorer, but it depends how del bosque wants to play, with 1 striker (Villa or Torres) or with 2 strikers

XaviMessiGirl

Pretty sure it will be the old Villa/Torres super-striker lineup. Putting just Villa out there will weaken the team no matter what anyone says, he can't be a lone striker.

XaviMessiGirl

Same goes for just putting Torres out there (they would never do that but I'm just saying)... Torres needs Villa and Villa needs Torres, they are like a well-oiled machine

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Pretty sure it will be the old Villa/Torres super-striker lineup. Putting just Villa out there will weaken the team no matter what anyone says, he can't be a lone striker.

Valencia CF says hi.

He's also kept up his 2 goals per 3 game record in friendlies/qualifying even with Torres out..go figure.

I agree Spain is best off using both of them, though I found the Xabi-Biscuits double pivot vs Poland pretty nice. As long as the Xavi-Iniesta-Silva magic triangle is alive and well even Llorente should be able to bang them in, even if Villa has the best chemistry with them.

Last edited:

dalitis8

Banned
Top scorer could be anyone...so many whimsical variables come into play....penalties,a useless opposing defence,form at the moment,one-game freak occurrence....who remembers Oleg Salenko against Cameroon in USA '94?

Home of Barca Fans