Moussa Sissoko

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Moussa Sissoko is another player Barca is linked with. His name popped up related to Toure sale.

View attachment 2221

Moussa Sissoko
Born: 16.8. 1989
Club: Touluse
Position: DM, MC, box to box

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
for me he is a great replacement and quite young, we always need a big strong afrrican

Yaya

Source?

This wolud be great if Toure went to EPL.

Sergio B. as a starter at DM, and a young, athletic Sissoko as his back up and hot prospect for the future.

And also very logical, Barca would need someone like Moussa if Toure is gone, that type od DM, not Mascherano.

Toure out, Cesc and Sissoko in.

KluivertsBoots

I'd just like to say that this young man is a certified MAN BEAST. One of the most gifted physical talents I have seen. Unbelievable talent.

El Flaco

moussa-sissoko-2015-close-up-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

Full name: Moussa Sissoko

Date of birth: 16 August 1989 (age 26)

Place of birth: Le Blanc-Mesnil, France

Height: 1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)

Playing position Midfielder

Current Club: Newcastle​

[tw]763695408010911744[/tw]

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Newcakeastle fans hate him for being as lazy as Po from teletubbies.

U go to RM boy.. bot... whatever.

Yannik

The french Schürrle. Noone wanted the transfer, yet it still happened and oh wonder, he's indeed the flop that everyone predicted him to be.
Although Schürrle has actually been much better than expected, but Sissoko was arguably the biggest burn of money in this transfer window.

Hatem Ben Arfa

He was excellent at the Euros
What happened?

I'm a Newcastle fan so let me explain what happened. We robbed Tottenham Hotspur in broad daylight :lol:: We have hated Sissoko for almost 2 years now.

Watching Sissoko play for Newcastle these last 3 years, I can tell you the following;

He decides to only turn up and play 1 in every 13 games (that 1 game is usually televised so he can put himself in shop window)

EVERY SINGLE transfer window (Summer & Winter) since he joined Newcastle, he is talking to the newspapers in France saying it is his dream to play for a Champions League club, it is his dream to play for club of his heart Arsenal, it is his dream to play for PSG, it is his dream to play for Real Madrid :lol: he even went on a French TV show and was basically pimping himself out begging for champions league club as the interview questions were set up to show he's available with the other pundits on the show saying he deserves a Champions League club.

That constant disrespect to Newcastle turned fans against him. We could have forgiven it once, maybe twice but EVERY SINGLE TRANSFER WINDOW? NO

Sissoko is blessed with natural athleticism and can beat a couple of players but he has NO END PRODUCT, can't control the ball and certainly can't pass. Add to that that he is LAZY and I mean LAZY and clearly doesn't care if his team loses, embodied by his couldn't care less attitude and demeanour.

What infuriated us Newcastle fans the most was during the summer watching him at the Euros and seeing when Sissoko actually TRIES he can be quite decent but this was confirmation that he was not trying at all in a season when we were relegated. BUT I repeat NO END PRODUCT after his nice runs where he goes past 2 or 3 players that looks nice, which makes it a complete joke that Payet was dropped from France's starting line up for this guy. I have no doubt France would have won had Payet played instead of this guy.

Video below sums him up, he will only try when he has a TV audience in order put himself in the shop window for a bigger club.

you can expect 3 good games a season from Sissoko, maybe 4 if you're lucky. The rest of the time he is lazy, he hides and is indifferent to whether his team loses.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans