Now with Jose Mourinho, Will Real Madrid....

How far will they go

• Fail in Groups

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Knockout Stage

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Quarters

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Semis

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Lose in finals

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Win in Finals (LOL)

Votes: 2 7.7%

• Total voters

AdnanMessi

I am not a crook
Make the quarterfinals in the Champions league, after 8 humiliating years?

I believe they make it to quarters, and slump to some surprising team again

XaviMessiGirl

Possibly but definitely not champions... never ever, sorry Mou ;)

Also depends on who he manages to sign over the summer too.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
win in finals. i think covers and replacements for the full back positions are priorities for mou with changes also in the midfield likely if he implements his moulosophy ( mind the fail) .
anyway i expected them to get far last season but it didn't happen, i'll give them another shot i guess, you could never underestimate a squad like that.

Ken_rosseneri

Maybe their chances of winning the champions league has increased b/c of his arrival..maybe not..But there's one thing you must Remember...Barcelona are still here and alive so before you make any decision consider barcelona first

Semi's for me, he will tough up their defense and buy some more experienced players, he will do the exact same with Madrid as what he has done with Inter

Moe