G.J

V.H. 4 life
0.jpg

koeman_get275.jpg

article-1262058-08EB78D4000005DC-326_468x310.jpg

It is our destiny. CL :)

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Idk hard to chose, CL i guess, but la Liga titles are just so nice I cant decide

B

blueduck

Surely it should be the champions league. To win the champions league you have to beat many top teams. Not just Tenerife, Getafe and Xerez.

Moe

powered by;
to win the champions league you need luck, to win the league you need consistency, that's the difference. I will go with the league.

B

blueduck

But you've got a 50/50 chance of winning the league and have won it countless times. CL is the gem of world football and has all the worlds best clubs in it (except City obv).

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
I want the league, its just diff theo The CL is something that comes at random every now and then if your lucky and its amazing yes

but the league is what u suffer for ALL year week in week out. U cant understand bc your on this la liga is weak kick

B

blueduck

Champions league obv. To win that you have to beat the best of the best and is far harder to win.

In 20 years people won't remember when you won La Liga, they will remember when you won the CL. If you had won it twice in a row people would be talking about it for years, like the Milan side in 88-90.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Well I think you're wrong. If City won the EPL it would a major acheivement. If they won the CL, it would be considered lucky.

Guardian

This is one of that type of questions like "Who you love more, your dad or your mom? Or in my case: which ball is more precious to you, your left or your right one? Well I can live with one ball but no one will consider me as a man, so it's good that I have two balls, and I can assure - big ones :p
Damn, wrote all that just to say: I can't choose really. As long as Madrid is behind Barca everything is fine.

Home of Barca Fans