Liga or CL?

• Liga

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • CL

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Exactly. To be Champions of Europe far outweighs a domestic title, to say anything else is simply not true. Maybe Cules are trying to kid themselves that the liga is more important to compensate for their poor European history.

I think it's different these days now that you can be champions of Europe without ever having been the best in your own country, for that reason I see the CL these days as still a massive prize but really just another cup competition in which a side that gets lucky on any given night can walk away with the prize whether they've earnt that place in history or not. What Bayern, Milan et al did back in the day was truly impressive because they had to couple it with domestic success, nowadays so what if a team happens to win back to back CLs if they do it whilst not once winning their domestic title?

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
cup competition always has elements of luck to it while the league will tell you if your team is the best as every member of the squad gets tested.

R

Ramio

It's a hard call to make, Liga ('cause I would not see Real Madrid and Mourinho win it in our place), or Champions League (to get the crown back)?

A: Liga
B: CL

I take A for this time! :004:

dalitis8

Banned
Exactly. To be Champions of Europe far outweighs a domestic title, to say anything else is simply not true. Maybe Cules are trying to kid themselves that the liga is more important to compensate for their poor European history.

3 European Cups.4 Cup Winners Cups.3 Inter-Cities Fair Cups.

Now that is not poor...and for the past few years or so..Barca have been THE outstanding Champions League team...

While the CL has a hefty element of luck....it is infinitely superior to a domestic League title.

But no team in the world plays wanting not to win their domestic League.

If I had to choose.....it would be the CL FOR EVER....

Juan03

Surely it should be the champions league. To win the champions league you have to beat many top teams. Not just Tenerife, Getafe and Xerez.

this x1000000

to win 3 CLs in a span of 5 years would be simply epic dominance

XaviMessiGirl

If to pick only one, Liga for me... as long as it is not Madrid who would win the CL because that is just embarrassing even if we beat them in Liga

beef-supreme

Liga, so that we don't have to fall into a 2 year win, 2 year loss cycle. For me, beating Real Madrid is more important than anything. If we want Perez's project to fail, we need to beat them again. We need to show that we are the authority. Winning the CL is always a sweet bonus, hell, it's much more than that. But winning the CL and not winning the league, for me, is less rewarding than if it were the other way around.
In all (positive) likelihood, however, we will have a team that can compete on both fronts!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
there needs to be an I dont care I'll take either button bc that is how i feel.... I just wanna watch Barça play and if we win something ill be naked that is all

I miss Barça alot right now, if not for the world cup i would be a little sad

Home of Barca Fans