Liga or CL?

• Liga

Votes: 20 52.6%
  • CL

Votes: 18 47.4%

• Total voters

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Liga. I want both obviously but for a club as deep as Barcelona you NEVER sacrifice the league in the name of the CL, where there's a much bigger luck factor.

Also barring a miracle, if we lose the league next season we lose it to Real Madrid, and I really don't want to see Jose Mourinho get more praise.

S

Sammie

I'd say Both, I have a really good feeling about next season. But if I had to narrow it down to one, I'd choose La Liga

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Everybody would say both, that's bleedin' obvious, personally I always prefer to win the domestic league and then consider the cups. The CL always needs a massive amount of luck whilst you need to be consistently good over 38 games to win the league.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Teams write their name in history by their record in europe and european trophies won.

When people think of Real Madrid, AC Milan, Liverpool, Ajax and Bayern Munich they do NOT think of their domestic domination in their era but only of their european success. When I think of Real and AC I think of their european domination.

Ask the ordinary Joe about one of those specific clubs and why you remember them, they will always say their european domination/success.

I do believe Barca are capable of dominating europe for a good while and if I was a Barca fan I'd want to win the CL time and time again to write our name in history.

Because when people remember Barcelona - they will not remember your domestic record but your european success.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I go Liga. To beat Madrid and Mourinho would be brilliant. If we don't win the title we know they will in all honesty. A CL would be nice as well though :D

S

Super Pippo

Teams write their name in history by their record in europe and european trophies won.

When people think of Real Madrid, AC Milan, Liverpool, Ajax and Bayern Munich they do NOT think of their domestic domination in their era but only of their european success. When I think of Real and AC I think of their european domination.

Ask the ordinary Joe about one of those specific clubs and why you remember them, they will always say their european domination/success.

I do believe Barca are capable of dominating europe for a good while and if I was a Barca fan I'd want to win the CL time and time again to write our name in history.

Because when people remember Barcelona - they will not remember your domestic record but your european success.

Exactly. To be Champions of Europe far outweighs a domestic title, to say anything else is simply not true. Maybe Cules are trying to kid themselves that the liga is more important to compensate for their poor European history.

jamrock

Our name is already written in history, we are probably the 2nd biggest club in the world, all things consider(history,players,honors Ext) and we have only won 3 CL titles.

People can to win the CL, because they know their team isn't good enough to win it over the long haul and for the hype.

Moe