New Zealand

sMiLeYz

new zealand has new found respect from me, ITALY still have yet to beat a team with MLS or ex MLS players :p

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
A very nice surprise... eliminated without any defeat... like Cameroun in 1982... what a pitty... very well NZ!

ManusXavi

We will not Beat Mexico. NZ appear to be heading to Mexico for the 1st leg hoping to hold out a good result but the thing is we need to attack. If we don't get an away goal we are screwed because we can't out score a team like Mexico nor can we hold them from scoring for two whole legs

ManusXavi

Peru vs New Zealand

I expect New Zealand to play like a 4-2-1-3 and 3-3-1-3.
All you need to know is that Thomas + 3 others will be up the field on attack at all times.
McGlinchey and Lewis form the second line of defence. They have to play well due to the attacking needs of New Zealand. We can’t afford to have 7/10 men on defence because New Zealand need to score.
Ryan Thomas must have support on attack to be his best.
Thomas is New Zealands Xavi - The Playmaker (Our best player)
All you need to do is make a run and he will find you with a pass. On the other hand you have now become a decoy and Thomas now has space and time he needs to take another option such as another pass or shooting for goal from close range. Thomas ran a lot of Kilometres the other day. This can’t happen again on Thursday. New Zealand must trust that a 6 man defence will be good enough. Thomas must stay forward
New Zealand must remain with 3 men up the field on attack with Thomas. Peru will get Nervous the more New Zealand attacks.

Prediction: Peru 1-2 New Zealand - The pressure on themselves is too much for Peru. Thomas New Zealand have a field day against Peru's defence which is actually worse than the English Premier League. . . .don't forget about that.

ManusXavi

I'm so pumped! I kinda wish I was in Europe. I don't experience a crowd in a bar/pub passionate about football very often

Home of Barca Fans