Jimmy Jump

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Jaume Marquet Cot aka Jimmy Jump.
About time he had a thread in Barca Forum. He's a Catalan guy who raids sports events and now his latest exploit is Eurovision!

Jimmy Jump is Catalan and that's one of the reasons why the thread is here is. Another one is this:
View attachment 2211

He also threw a Barca flag on Thierry Henry. Here is Jimmy Jump on Eurovision:

Guardian

I really like Jimmy Jump, because he always makes people smiling, how many could do that nowadays? Just look at the reaction of the spectators:
[YOUTUBE]GCszryRW_0E[/YOUTUBE]

I find his enthusiasm for refreshing and artistic (just look at his impressions at Eurovision :lol:) . He's harmless, adorable and it's always hilarious to see how he pops up out of the blue, invading and running on the pitch. It's pure comedy the way he makes the security guards run after him. MY ROLE MODEL!!! LEGEND!

desoe

foto_441827_CAS.jpg

AdnanMessi

I am not a crook
I remember when he raided a Federer game. Everyone panic'd saying OH MY GOD GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE BLAH BNLASDG

airBarca

I remember when he raided a Federer game. Everyone panic'd saying OH MY GOD GET THIS GUY OUT OF HERE BLAH BNLASDG

dang it did no good to stop the fedspress! =(
i like him from what i see, the guys who raid the sports fields in america are idiots!

Home of Barca Fans