Jimmy Jump

J

Jordzibob

Hahahaha. The clip of when he puts the hat on Eto, who is just like......WTF just happened??

koko

am i the only one who thinks this guy is a clown? i mean running around putting red hats on people is it really worth it...especially if youre gonna get reduced to begging for money on the internet doesnt this character have any pride

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
am i the only one who thinks this guy is a clown? i mean running around putting red hats on people is it really worth it...especially if youre gonna get reduced to begging for money on the internet doesnt this character have any pride

lol if he were a gooner u would find him freaking hilarious :lol: like come on throwing the flag at figo and then running into the net is freaking legendary :D

J

Jordzibob

Yeh but that's why its so funny for me. It's so NOT worth it, he is such a fucking idiot, that its god damn hilarious

Home of Barca Fans