Jimmy Jump

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
how t hell is that lame... what alegend he is in court today in south africa i wish him all the luck

diegomessi

Can't believe everyone is so in love with this attention starved nobody.

is that a joke.. he dosent do it for attention at all.. he does it for catalunya and Barça to get attention...

sad to read this comment forreal he is such a legend and icon

diegomessi

I don't buy it and you shouldn't be selling it.

well your loss.. jimmy jump is such a legend

JOHANNESBURG (AP)—The Spanish man who ran onto the field at the World Cup final and tried to place a hat on top of the trophy has been fined $260 by a South African court.

Jaume Marquet Cot, 34, appeared in court late Monday on charges of trespassing and attempted theft after he sprinted onto the field at Soccer City before kickoff at Sunday’s final.

He was floored by a punch from a security official just before he could get to the trophy, which was on display near the players’ tunnel.

Cot, also known as ‘Jimmy Jump,’ is a notorious field invader who has pulled off similar stunts at other sports events.

Police say six other people were arrested at the World Cup final for attempted field invasions after the game.

hahaha if i had known that was it i would have went on the field

S

Super Pippo

well your loss.. jimmy jump is such a legend

JOHANNESBURG (AP)—The Spanish man who ran onto the field at the World Cup final and tried to place a hat on top of the trophy has been fined $260 by a South African court.

Jaume Marquet Cot, 34, appeared in court late Monday on charges of trespassing and attempted theft after he sprinted onto the field at Soccer City before kickoff at Sunday’s final.

He was floored by a punch from a security official just before he could get to the trophy, which was on display near the players’ tunnel.

Cot, also known as ‘Jimmy Jump,’ is a notorious field invader who has pulled off similar stunts at other sports events.

Police say six other people were arrested at the World Cup final for attempted field invasions after the game.

hahaha if i had known that was it i would have went on the field

:hooray: Who got the last laugh then? So much effort to get attention and they report him as the very thing he stands against. Perfect.

Home of Barca Fans