Handball

serghei

Zagreb are getting massacred. Good to see.

As expected. Hopefully Pick Szeged will qualify for the Final 4 tomorrow instead of our main rival THW Kiel.

I'd say Veszprem are better. If they both go through I hope they play together and we get Kielce -- who's no joke either.

Leo_Messi

I'd say Veszprem are better. If they both go through I hope they play together and we get Kielce -- who's no joke either.

Well, they are right up there with THW Kiel as our main rivals. Especially since I read that Sjöstrand is out for the season. Veszprem are going to play against PSG tomorrow in the deciding return leg. The first game ended 24-24.

Anyway we are favorites for the CL and should win it this year. It's been 4 years now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EHF_Champions_League

raki

The 4 teams: barça, Kiel, Vezsprem and Kiel are very strong. Kiel and Barça have more depth in squad. Well, Kiel lost 2-3 players recently due to injuries. Vezprem also has a great squad.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
World Championship is in France.

Already semi-finals:

Croatia - Norway

France - Slovenia

See you in final [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] [MENTION=20739]Nucky[/MENTION]

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Will you resign as Barca president if you lose? :lol:

I probably won't even watch. Really not into handball anymore but found it funny we could meet our neighbours in final.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Will you resign as Barca president if you lose? :lol:

I probably won't even watch. Really not into handball anymore but found it funny we could meet our neighbours in final.

Never mind what I said. Thought it was the Women's team. How the hell did the Men's team even come this far lol

Messi983

Already semi-finals:

Croatia - Norway

France - Slovenia

See you in final [MENTION=20930]Messi983[/MENTION] [MENTION=20739]Nucky[/MENTION]

Would be nice but don't think we have any chance against France.

Nucky

Already semi-finals:

Croatia - Norway

France - Slovenia

More like see you in 3rd place match :D We lost to France yesterday but Croatia-Slovenia would be a great final ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't see it. Just heard we were 8+ and thought: Well, 3rd in the World ain't too shabby.

Whata bunch of losers.

Home of Barca Fans