Handball

Swedish media hyping our team as usual, more or less demanding they beat Croatia only they pretty much never do. People seems to be forgetting we didn't win anything for almost a decade.

Swedish media hyping our team as usual, more or less demanding they beat Croatia only they pretty much never do. People seems to be forgetting we didn't win anything for almost a decade.

This idiot is clearly clueless

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
World Championship is being played in Spain.
Already semi-finals:

Spain - Slovenia
Croatia - Denmark

L

linetty

These championships are a joke. Qatar bought themselves better players and they even paid people from Spain and others to dress up as Qatar fans to cheer for their team.

Not to mention they also bought the refs. Man, how I fucking hate Qatar. How can they celebrate when there's not even one Qatari in their team?

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
It is pretty obvious. The whole tournament is rigged.
But Qatar is not to blame for the rule that players can play for more than one national team. It was always like that and several nations took advantage of it. Qatar is just taking it to an extreme level right now.

khaled_a_d

They lost the final against France
What they did hiring those mercenary players was awful tbh ,a matter that should be addressed by the IHF
Here in Egypt we usually support Arab teams but that one was tough with the only notable Arab names belong to Egyptian players not Qatari

L

linetty

Poland with the bronze, I'm glad. France beating Qatar is also good but they shouldn't even be in the final in the first place. A shame.

Leo_Messi

Barca smashing Zagreb 23-10 at HT to get into the final 4 in Cologne once again.

Zagreb are getting massacred. Good to see.

As expected. Hopefully Pick Szeged will qualify for the Final 4 tomorrow instead of our main rival THW Kiel.

In all fairness then everything else than a CL victory this season would be a disappoint considering our squad and what happened last year. We already won every single trophy outside of the Copa del Rey which is to be played at the beginning of July. So it's highly possible that the team will win all 6 trophies this season.

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fútbol_Club_Barcelona_(balonmano)#Temporadas_recientes

The moderators should consider creating a separate forum for our club's sports teams. Call it "FC Barcelona sports sector" or something like that. In Spanish it would be "otras secciones deportivas". In other words "Other sports sections".

raki

In the CL final 4. And already champions of La Liga plus 3 other trophies.

Keep going.

A joy to watch this team. As a handball fan they are delightfull.

Leo_Messi

43-21! What a demolition. Unheard of to win by such a big margin this late in the tournament. Let alone overall.

Final 4 next. Hopefully it will end better than in the last 2 seasons. Last season's semifinal game against Flensburg still annoys me a little when I think about it.:lol: Luckily Flensburg defeated Kiel in the final.

Home of Barca Fans