Handball

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Yup, i follow lot of sports and u follow where and what i write :p

So what, should i do some shue shopping instead? :lol: Some think of it as a sport too lol

G

Gamper

If you are a Barça fan then you could follow a lot of sports. Almost every day there's a game in any section of the club. I'm not an expert in any sport but I like to watch games with any Barça section involved in. That's the adventure of Barça. Think that these season Barça has reached semis of Champions in football, basketball, handball and roller hockey... record for the club, and of course world record cause I don't know a club that could face the challenges Barça face year after year. Mordor, Millan, ManU, Bayern, CSKA, Olympiakos, Panathinaikos, maccabi, Kiel, Ciudad Real, Flensburg, Veszprem, Reus, Porto, Follonica, Valdagno... a lot of different names in different sports but with a common thing: rivals of Barça under all his forms.

Petrinha: as Barça fan I hate those days the bald one of Badel. He only plays in one side but he was a machine scoring, a fucking goal machine. What's his name? Goluza maybe?

PaulFCB: the initials "Oltchim RM from Romania" I hope don't be nothing with Royal Mordor (aka reial madrit ;D). If not I desire you the best.

Força Barça!!

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
No not Goluza, he is not baldie and was more of a all around player and a captain too, hmmm maybe Zlatko Saračević, baldie with few hairs falling ahhh id put his pic but he is too ugly lol :)

Anyhow i like the wings mostly, Irfan Smailagic was my fave player ever, just purely amazing the way he flied and scored, best world wing ever :D

About Barca sports - yesss so many sports and i like they have all the stadiums at one complex, d love to see roller-hockey, maybe next time am there. Imagine living there and going to matches often, a paradise ...

NebbyCulé

I saw the whole game, They played very good and Garcia who always scores on penalty's missed a very important point.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Yeah, was good game with Barca leading most of the time ... a lil bit of misfortune by the end, that's life and sports ...

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Yeah, was good game with Barca leading most of the time ... a lil bit of misfortune by the end, that's life and sports ...

Yeah, that's true... but only a club like Barça can have some many finals in different sports: WC clubs in football, CL in Basketball, CL in Roller-Hockey, Vice-European Champion in Handeball...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
IHF made a poll and Croatia´s Ivano Balic was voted as best handball player in history. Bosnian Serbian Svetlana Kitic was voted as best female player of all time.

V

Valon

IHF made a poll and Croatia´s Ivano Balic was voted as best handball player in history. Bosnian Serbian Svetlana Kitic was voted as best female player of all time.

Balic was just unbelievable, what a legend.

Home of Barca Fans