Handball

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
u are in Austria? :D lucky man
so im waiting for match Poland - Croatia :p

Am living in Cro but went with friends to Graz on sathurday, its like 2-3 h drive so was great ;) We bought tickets in december and as we all like atteding football/handball/hockey ... and before basketball and tennis matches for long time, we decided to go see it alive + make a nice trip away from daily routine :D

Hehe, sure, we just need to pass Danes first ufff :)

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Ok guys, am showing u bit of atmosfere from Croatia - Russia game last sathurday :D
Was so awsome ... if i didn't know we r in Austria i d think we play in Croatia as 90% of stadium was covered by our fans with amazing coreography from colores - requisites - songs, Norges were just looking at us with their jaws opened as they, like most of the other teams fans, don't know to say anything besides d the countries name when cheering their team lol reminds me of those stupid american "defense, defense" shouts :p

taq6g7.jpg

28s1zk8.jpg

2qwjwy1.jpg

313g4e9.jpg

k4tekz.jpg

98wzsm.jpg

2qjf8dl.jpg

149rsdg.jpg

2j35n36.jpg

2vufx8k.jpg

norway fans at the match after ours
28sy9g1.jpg

part of norway fans dressed in croatian shirts ... they were sweet but drunk as hell, i was afraid they d fall off the tribina lol
bflswh.jpg

Nice pics Petra!
Jerry, Petra is a girl

roll

Tryin` to be hated
Win against Denmark. Semis against Poland. Great stuff :D

Poland is playing very hot-cold on this tournament. They defeated Spain with ease, but also had a hard time with Czech and lost against France. We are a better team and we should win, but you never know..

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
WOW we finaly started to playyyyyy, amazing game guysss :beer2:
Our best man was Alilovic, a goalie with 18 defenses(more then 50% shots on the goal) well done, mate :D
Btw he is just so sweet, saw him around Xmas in a coffe shop close to where i live, he always looks like he just woke up, hope he wont sleep from now on as we r in SEMI FINALSSSS :D

Danes r always dangerous but we blocked the good, even Christiansen wasn't how he usually is ... btw Zanela, Danes r hot, some of them really Laudrups look alike ;)

And again so many croatian fans in Austria, amazing :)

Its very possible to Pol-Cro match in semifinal ;)

Your wish just came truth mate :D See ya on sathurday early afternoon :beer2:
So, will wil have a rerun of last years SF ? :) :p
Btw, u r good, play fast, dinamic, great outside lines, congrats on beating Spain :D

Last edited:

Jerry P

Your wish just came truth mate :D See ya on sathurday early afternoon :beer2:
So, will wil have a rerun of last years SF ? :) :p
Btw, u r good, play fast, dinamic, great outside lines, congrats on beating Spain :D

hahah :D
We didint so bad in second half today but Omeyer had very good game :( over 50% :(
and referees....no comment France had only 2min suspension, in last two min. we had 12min We werent better team but referees didnt let us to play:( rrrrrrr

But Im good hope because we play good EC and have very good all 16 players.
Revange:beer2:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Just returned home to see the result. Heard that Buntic had a nice game?/

Yeah he was so so so amazing, flying on adrenaline, he and Alilovic r guys of the game :D Really Bojan, we finaly started to play like we need, stil can be seen that it's hard to organise the game when Balic is out, but we r great, and i didn't know we have the youngest team at the tournament ;) :D

What do u think about next match with Poland, and later maybe France/Iceland?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I got friends over from Germany last winter for WC in Croatia and ended up bitterly disappointed with our loss in final, so I'm not getting my hopes up.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
why was a guy wearing a random scottish thing in that picture? :lol:

lol dunno, he is norvegian, u see the gang he is with has our t shirts and other stuff lol .. maybe he has a hobby of collecting national things all around the world and presenting them at games :D

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I got friends over from Germany last winter for WC in Croatia and ended up bitterly disappointed with our loss in final, so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Yup, i was at many matches here then, at that final too ... yes we should think the way - expect the worst, hope for the best :D We shall see :D

Home of Barca Fans