Handball

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Here it's like 2nd sport after footie, it kinda exchanged status with basketball that was our 2nd sport till early 90's, so it's pretty fanatic whenever we play :)

Jerry P

What do u think about France? I didnt wath their matches but they have very poor results.

In PL after football is volleyball then handball :)

V

Valon

You trained it Valon? Makes sense. Most of the guys playing it are tall.

Yeah played 3 seasons for junior team and played in 4 games for the first team. The club was having financial problems and going to games away was getting a problem plus the new coach was an asshole so I quit, it was too bad since we started playing really good and maturing and I think we would have won the league that season. The club withdrew from the league after that for half a season, I did restart training last year but they hired the same asshole coach so I quit on the first day because I got in fight with him.

I used to get offers to start training Basketball/Volleyball every single day at the sports center.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
What do u think about France? I didnt wath their matches but they have very poor results.

In PL after football is volleyball then handball :)

But France is always good, especially in crucial moments plus they play good at this tournament, not bad game with Slovenia today ...

And Poland is good too on this EC, g'luck with Czechs tonite ;)

Btw we r beating Austria 11-6 now, i thought d be harder after they won Serbia, but it's not over till it's really over :)

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Ahhh, why d it be easy when it can be complicated, 11-10, typical croatian ...

Edit: 26-23 :D ... in all the games so far we had more luck then brains (sure we have some crucial players injured, but anyway) which we d need so much as even we have all the wins and draw with Island we could be kicked off if we don't win Denmark in 2 days, so go, go Norge :D
I always remember when we ended 5th in Germany 2007 after having all victories ...

Last edited:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
You trained it Valon? Makes sense. Most of the guys playing it are tall.
tall men :wub:
Yeah, my bro played it, he is 1.90, sometimes feeling so small surrounded by all those 2 metres guys :D

Yeah played 3 seasons for junior team and played in 4 games for the first team. The club was having financial problems and going to games away was getting a problem plus the new coach was an asshole so I quit, it was too bad since we started playing really good and maturing and I think we would have won the league that season. The club withdrew from the league after that for half a season, I did restart training last year but they hired the same asshole coach so I quit on the first day because I got in fight with him.

I used to get offers to start training Basketball/Volleyball every single day at the sports center.

Too bad it happeed, handball is an awsome game, dinamic, contact and hard , true male game :D

Last edited:

Jerry P

But France is always good, especially in crucial moments plus they play good at this tournament, not bad game with Slovenia today ...

Yes, but I didnt see their matches at first part of EC only results.
I'm waiting for match with France and it will tell us are we able to win all EC :hooray:

Croatia has quite easy way to semifinals so u can be in good form for last two matches.

Edit:
I used to play in handball but because of injuries i had to stop before i started :( but I like that game as volleybal :)

Bielecki scored 6 of 10 for us till now :D

Last edited:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Yes, but I didnt see their matches at first part of EC only results.
I'm waiting for match with France and it will tell us are we able to win all EC :hooray:

G'luck :D

Croatia has quite easy way to semifinals so u can be in good form for last two matches.
Well, no team is easy to win nowdays, we played "almost noname Austria" today and was tight at times ... and since we don't play best especially with lack of the outside line and injures i hope we can stil make it. Danish r always tough ... let's hope :)

I used to play in handball but because of injuries i had to stop before i started :( but I like that game as volleybal :)
here women volleyball more popular then male hehe

Bielecki scored 6 of 10 for us till now :D
good ;)

Jerry P

trully volley plays/watches everyone in PL. footbal only international, no polish poor league. hanball is growing but has no chance with volleyball

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Ok guys, am showing u bit of atmosfere from Croatia - Russia game last sathurday :D
Was so awsome ... if i didn't know we r in Austria i d think we play in Croatia as 90% of stadium was covered by our fans with amazing coreography from colores - requisites - songs, Norges were just looking at us with their jaws opened as they, like most of the other teams fans, don't know to say anything besides d the countries name when cheering their team lol reminds me of those stupid american "defense, defense" shouts :p

taq6g7.jpg

28s1zk8.jpg

2qwjwy1.jpg

313g4e9.jpg

k4tekz.jpg

98wzsm.jpg

2qjf8dl.jpg

149rsdg.jpg

2j35n36.jpg

2vufx8k.jpg

norway fans at the match after ours
28sy9g1.jpg

part of norway fans dressed in croatian shirts ... they were sweet but drunk as hell, i was afraid they d fall off the tribina lol
bflswh.jpg

Home of Barca Fans