User Tag List

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Handball

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love handball, too bad it's not really shown much on TV.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here it's like 2nd sport after footie, it kinda exchanged status with basketball that was our 2nd sport till early 90's, so it's pretty fanatic whenever we play
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Els clubs són un negoci, excepte el Barça, que és un sentiment i una passió.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do u think about France? I didnt wath their matches but they have very poor results.

In PL after football is volleyball then handball

Valon
    I wish I didn't quit 4 years ago. I miss it sometime.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You trained it Valon? Makes sense. Most of the guys playing it are tall.

Mikrofonkåt
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Valon View Post
    I wish I didn't quit 4 years ago. I miss it sometime.
    Me too. Used to play handball and football. It was so much fun.
    "Just because I don't watch La Liga, it doesn't mean I don't know who the players are."
    Someone questions whether Guillem Laporta is a good player.
    "I don't know him.... He'll be another crap player. "
    - VivaUnited

Rayo

Valon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    Yeah played 3 seasons for junior team and played in 4 games for the first team. The club was having financial problems and going to games away was getting a problem plus the new coach was an asshole so I quit, it was too bad since we started playing really good and maturing and I think we would have won the league that season. The club withdrew from the league after that for half a season, I did restart training last year but they hired the same asshole coach so I quit on the first day because I got in fight with him.

I used to get offers to start training Basketball/Volleyball every single day at the sports center.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry P View Post
    What do u think about France? I didnt wath their matches but they have very poor results.

In PL after football is volleyball then handball
    But France is always good, especially in crucial moments plus they play good at this tournament, not bad game with Slovenia today ...

And Poland is good too on this EC, g'luck with Czechs tonite

Btw we r beating Austria 11-6 now, i thought d be harder after they won Serbia, but it's not over till it's really over
    My peers, lately, have found companionship through means of intoxication - it makes them sociable. I, however, cannot force myself to use drugs to cheat on my loneliness - it is all that I have - and when the drugs and alcohol dissipate, will be all that my peers have as well. F.K.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh, why d it be easy when it can be complicated, 11-10, typical croatian ...

Edit: 26-23 ... in all the games so far we had more luck then brains (sure we have some crucial players injured, but anyway) which we d need so much as even we have all the wins and draw with Island we could be kicked off if we don't win Denmark in 2 days, so go, go Norge
    I always remember when we ended 5th in Germany 2007 after having all victories ...
    Last edited by Petrinha; 26th January 2010 at 07:13 PM.

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojan View Post
    tall men
    Yeah, my bro played it, he is 1.90, sometimes feeling so small surrounded by all those 2 metres guys

Quote Originally Posted by Valon View Post
    Yeah played 3 seasons for junior team and played in 4 games for the first team. The club was having financial problems and going to games away was getting a problem plus the new coach was an asshole so I quit, it was too bad since we started playing really good and maturing and I think we would have won the league that season. The club withdrew from the league after that for half a season, I did restart training last year but they hired the same asshole coach so I quit on the first day because I got in fight with him.

I used to get offers to start training Basketball/Volleyball every single day at the sports center.
    Too bad it happeed, handball is an awsome game, dinamic, contact and hard , true male game
    Last edited by Petrinha; 26th January 2010 at 07:17 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrinha View Post
    But France is always good, especially in crucial moments plus they play good at this tournament, not bad game with Slovenia today ...
    Yes, but I didnt see their matches at first part of EC only results.
    I'm waiting for match with France and it will tell us are we able to win all EC

Croatia has quite easy way to semifinals so u can be in good form for last two matches.

Edit:
    I used to play in handball but because of injuries i had to stop before i started but I like that game as volleybal

Bielecki scored 6 of 10 for us till now
    Last edited by Jerry P; 26th January 2010 at 07:31 PM.

Good job

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry P View Post
    Yes, but I didnt see their matches at first part of EC only results.
    I'm waiting for match with France and it will tell us are we able to win all EC
    G'luck

Croatia has quite easy way to semifinals so u can be in good form for last two matches.
    Well, no team is easy to win nowdays, we played "almost noname Austria" today and was tight at times ... and since we don't play best especially with lack of the outside line and injures i hope we can stil make it. Danish r always tough ... let's hope

I used to play in handball but because of injuries i had to stop before i started but I like that game as volleybal
    here women volleyball more popular then male hehe

Bielecki scored 6 of 10 for us till now
    good

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    trully volley plays/watches everyone in PL. footbal only international, no polish poor league. hanball is growing but has no chance with volleyball

Good job

Alice in Wonderland
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok guys, am showing u bit of atmosfere from Croatia - Russia game last sathurday
    Was so awsome ... if i didn't know we r in Austria i d think we play in Croatia as 90% of stadium was covered by our fans with amazing coreography from colores - requisites - songs, Norges were just looking at us with their jaws opened as they, like most of the other teams fans, don't know to say anything besides d the countries name when cheering their team lol reminds me of those stupid american "defense, defense" shouts

norway fans at the match after ours

part of norway fans dressed in croatian shirts ... they were sweet but drunk as hell, i was afraid they d fall off the tribina lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    u are in Austria? lucky man
    so im waiting for match Poland - Croatia :P

Good job