User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Uruguay

The Culest
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's not gonna pass up the chance to hang with the Chinese dragon. Would anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    You are good in cherrypicking and twisting stats. I am proud, you are learning from the best (me), lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?

Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very much like Uruguay as a country and team (basically a collection of Spaniards and Italians much like Argentina so what is there not to like, lol?) but Suárez must have the brain of a peanut. Why the fuck do you need to travel half way across the earth to play two completely irrelevant friendlies as a 32 year old that has nothing to show for in such games? You are already bound to appear in this summer's Copa América provided that you do not get injured even if you fail to score a single goal for the reminder of the season.

All this moronic talk of "learning form past mistakes", "now I will rest before important CL games" and the end result is the exact same shit served as usual. Our seniors (Messi included) are not the brightest footballers out there. Why not learn from C. Ronaldo in this regard? Would only do them good. But no, they simply HAVE to play in those meaningless friendlies.

Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    What a hypocrite

Luis "Im so sorry guyz for playing that useless la liga game before Roma" Suarez
    Donkey Suárez in Donkey mode, sadly. As stubborn as a donkey too it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    He's not gonna pass up the chance to hang with the Chinese dragon. Would anyone?
    Bartomeu Dimissió!

Berkeley, San Francisco Bay Area, California USA
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone know why Lodeiro didn't have a European career after Ajax? Seems good enough to have succeeded in the top leagues.
    *** IMPORTANT: PLEASE INCLUDE JUVENILE PERSONAL ATTACKS WHEN REPLYING TO POSTS ***
    ** TO INSURE I CONSIDER YOUR OPINIONS WITH THE WEIGHT THEY DESERVE **