Uruguay

Science Kid

Had Atleti won the CL league titles they should have won in 2014 and 2016, Godin would have been considered the best defender in the last 7-8 years.

Unbelievable player.

Mitchell1978

Had Atleti won the CL league titles they should have won in 2014 and 2016, Godin would have been considered the best defender in the last 7-8 years.

Unbelievable player.

he really is the best defender overall imo

just isn't as flashy or scores as much as Ramos who is overrated defensivly

Last edited:

Devils

It's incredible. They literally are Atletico Madrid.

They even have Cavani and Suarez fighting and terrorizing defences on their own like the Atletico strikers.

Morten

It's incredible. They literally are Atletico Madrid.

They even have Cavani and Suarez fighting and terrorizing defences on their own like the Atletico strikers.

Simeone to sell Griezmann(despite new contract), buy Cavani and Suarez, play Cavani - Costa - Suarez in a 4-3-3, the most annoying forward line-up to deal with ever.

West Saxon

Godin really should go down as one of the very best - if not the best - defender of his era. Yeah, other defenders like Pique and Ramos are better on the ball, but just in purely defensive terms, I don't think anyone is better than Godin. Absolute beast against last night.

ronniecro

i hope cavani isn't seriously injured,i'm rooting for uruguay to go into semifinals atleast,always loved them

RMU ReBorn

Godin , Laxalt , Giminiz , Torierro . That defense . No other team could have survived those crossing barrage yesterday

RMU ReBorn

I didn't knew that . Actually didn't noticed . I thought he was one among their defenders . He was everywhere . His defensive contribution was the highlight yesterday . Anyway I don't follow uruguay football. So don't have a idea about positions of these players apart from Godin , Giminiz , cavani and Suarez

messi2140

6racies Xavi
What a hypocrite

Luis "Im so sorry guyz for playing that useless la liga game before Roma" Suarez

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans