Uruguay

AURELIUS

RIP. Road safety in that part of the world is rather poor. There of course is the case of Enano Buonanotte.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
In b4 yusuf

Martin+Caceres.jpg
:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

nebeer

Love is All
So good to see Uruguay do so well. Semifinalists in the World Cup and now finalist in Copa, good going.

DucdeOrléans

Uruguay population is only 3.4M people. Is amazing what they are doing.

Not only what they are doing now but even more what they have done BEFORE.

Used to be my favourites when I was much younger (their flag, their colours, the little guy with the stupid haircut Da Silva something, Montero (really a guy who could resemble Gentille) and the fact that I love the country, Montevideo especially.

Although their playing style frustrates me from time to time.

E

estranged

Thats what frustrates, they break up play with their constant fouls... just like they did against Argentina (very effectively) and they're very good at getting away with fouls and getting the opposition booked as they did against argentina, cant really blame them tho since the argies couldn't take advantage of 60 mins with an extra man. But Paraguay are by far the gayest and most annoying team ever, I hope Uruguay destroy the.

DucdeOrléans

Thats what frustrates, they break up play with their constant fouls... just like they did against Argentina (very effectively) and they're very good at getting away with fouls and getting the opposition booked as they did against argentina, cant really blame them tho since the argies couldn't take advantage of 60 mins with an extra man. But Paraguay are by far the gayest and most annoying team ever, I hope Uruguay destroy the.

This. But apart from that I miss Cavani in their team. In terms of entertaiment and playing style they lost much with his exit.

Home of Barca Fans