Portugal

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Guys... few minutes ago, finished the game in preparation for Portugal against Cabo Verde ... 0-0 ... is to even see the misery that this will be ... CR always complained a lot but, no more...

Beast

The Observer
Quieroz is useless as a manager , he is the best second man but Portugal FA made a mistake in giving him the job
i know first hand :angry:
Manuel Jose did an awesome job over here and Scolari just resigned and free to hire ..

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
Quieroz is useless as a manager , he is the best second man but Portugal FA made a mistake in giving him the job
i know first hand :angry:
Manuel Jose did an awesome job over here and Scolari just resigned and free to hire ..

Tha best period of portugal - ever - was with Scolari... 2nd in Euro 2004 and place 4 in WC 2006... now... I don't now... place 4, but in qualification group... It's incredible... Deco, CR, Simão, Ricardo Carvalho, Nani, paulo Ferreira, Bruno Alves... something is wrong...

Beast

The Observer
I know what you mean mate , he also had Figo , Zidane , Beckham,Ronaldo,Raul..etc .. had 10 points or something lead over second place by the end of March and we ended up the league in 4th spot!!! lost so many games he can't manage teams properly .
your team has brilliant players but the choice of a guy who failed in his last time as no . 1 is totally wrong .

It's too late now you just hope the players can pull it on their own cause he is that bad IMHO

S

Sammie

What a dissapointing start for Portugal's Preperations for the world cup IMO, a 0-0 Draw against a team that's ranked 117th in the world. Hopefuly they'll do better next week against Cameroon and Mozambique..

On an Irrelevant note, Spain's U17 Squad beat Portugal's U17 Team two-nil :p

Beast

The Observer
Yep of course Queiroz , the difference between Scolari's era and his is as clear as day & night..
he is just crap

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Of course Queiroz is crap, but I believe Portugal just isn't as good anymore as 4 years ago, when the team seemed to be at it's top. Back then it was a real team, right now it's just Ronaldo+the rest.

I hope they win their group though, That would give us (The Netherlands) a chance to take revenge for 2006 ;)

Jesse1509

Detalles, detalles, siempre detalles
I hope they win their group though, That would give us (The Netherlands) a chance to take revenge for 2006 ;)

I'd love to see us kicking Portugal out of the tournament...can't see them winning their group though.

Beast

The Observer
What's with the mustache campaign Joao :lol:

It will be so funny if the likes of CR and co appear with a tache

Home of Barca Fans