New diamond

Who will be the new diamond in Barca?

• Total voters
V

Valon

Since Peps reign every year we've seen a new star player being born and be very instrumental for our campaign.

First season it was Busquets who nobody even heard off and second season it was Pedro who we knew about but never expected to have such a season.

Who do you think will be the new diamond next season

beef-supreme

This is an interesting thought, and I would love for ANY of them to become a superstar emerging diamond player :D Can't wait!

Last edited:

jamrock

The two most obvious is Thiago and JDS, but i think Montoya/Dalmau/Oriol could be a bit of a surprise next season.

beef-supreme

In terms of talent I'd think Thiago, but because Johnny is going to the WC, he might play a few matches and it might help him mature a lot, who knows what will happen from there.. So i'll vote JDS purely b/c of the WC.

TheMessiShow

I chose JDS, If we don't sign another midfielder we are pretty thin in terms of depth for midfield so JDS will get the greater chances to show his worth. JDS is also turning 21 next season, about the same age as Pedro and Jeffren were last year

desoe

Muniesa - 18 doesn't look like Pep's preferred age for promotion, maybe if it was Rijkaard

Fontas - don't know really, we already look overloaded with defenders in most of the time

JDS, Thiago - if we don't get Cesc, maybe. Otherwise, maybe loaning out at least one of them would be good, if we don't lose them during the summer of course. If we sell Yaya, JDS could win from this if he could be adapted to the DM role. For Thiago it'd be bad if we land Cesc, because we'll have too many players on his position. Loaning him will be necessary, because Barca Athletic already looks too small for him.

In other words, I'd not be surprised if the correct answer is nobody. But we will wait and see.

Home of Barca Fans