Place of birth: Tonneins, France
Nationality: Moroccan
Height: 1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)
Position: Striker

Current club: Arsenal
Number: 29

maxan10

SirTugAlot
he resemblances cr in terms of clothing style and hairstyle but if you look at some photos, you can see they look alike a bit. :lol: they also share the common love for brylcreem and loreal indestructible.

beef-supreme

Wait for Beast to come in and destroy this thread with hate for Chamakh.
Though i do see where he comes from - Chamakh can do nothing other than heading the ball.

Beast

The Observer
Yep excellent heading ability .

that's it .. really

the man play headball not football .

in a team that play good old English football with enough crosses he would score 15-20 headers with ease, it's part of the tactic Blanc used ..
Gourcuff accurate passing from FK & corners for Chamakh to score .. the man head scoring ratio is 90 % of his goals this season .. one of few times he didn't score with his head he used his butt in the CL game
but he is free so he fit Arsene payless persona

beef-supreme

Yep excellent heading ability .

that's it .. really

the man play headball not football .

in a team that play good old English football with enough crosses he would score 15-20 headers with ease, it's part of the tactic Blanc used ..
Gourcuff accurate passing from FK & corners for Chamakh to score .. the man head scoring ratio is 90 % of his goals this season .. one of few times he didn't score with his head he used his butt in the CL game
but he is free so he fit Arsene payless persona

BAHAHA :lol: :lol:

I think he will fit in well at Arsenal, I mean if BENDTNER can have a decent season, i'm sure Chamakh will be able to do well. Get some crosses in on his head, which happens a lot in England, i think he'll do quite ok.

Last edited:
Wow no more arsenal hating, and as for chamakh LOVE him

Adds somthing new to the team as despit being a big guy Bendtner is more like David Villa than a target man

Wait and see how he does next seaosn, only way to judge a player, for all we know he could get more goals than Villa ;)

TheMessiShow

Adds somthing new to the team as despit being a big guy Bendtner is more like David Villa than a target man

Wait and see how he does next seaosn, only way to judge a player, for all we know he could get more goals than Villa ;)

Comparing Bendtner to David Villa is a greater disgrace than comparing David Villa to Luis Fabiano....

beef-supreme

No. No. and No.
This is not Arsenal hating, for one.
We're just saying that Chamakh is an extremely one dimensional player. He is the opposite of David Villa, because David Villa is not a typical target man, Chamakh is.
Seriously, have you seen him play? I've never seen him score anything other than a header.
This is not a problem, in fact it will work in his favour because it is an ideal asset to have in England.
It is completely fair to criticise him for being one-dimensional because so far in his career that's what he has shown.
It is also completely fair to say he's like Bendtner, cause he is, he just isn't as clumsy.
And yes, he might well get more goals than Villa, but he will use his head for 90% of them. So as you can see, we're not saying he's a crap player, just that he is a headballer rather than a footballer.

Home of Barca Fans