Marouane Chamakh

V

Valon

Arshavin - Chama - RVP

Doesn't look bad at me, problem is Chama is a target man and Arshavin and RVP aren't typical wingers but I can see it working.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
chamakhheader20100911_350x197.jpg

doing what he knows best. foot? its called Headball folks!

Bergkamp10

Arshavin - Chama - RVP

Doesn't look bad at me, problem is Chama is a target man and Arshavin and RVP aren't typical wingers but I can see it working.

Van Persie is always poor on the wing. It will be a rotation up front between Chamakh and RvP with Arshavin and Walcott/Nasri on the wings. Van Persie is made of glass so i expect to see Chamakh a lot this season.

He was very good today and capped of his performance with a bullet header to put us 2-1 up. Love him already.

Bergkamp10

No, Chamakh is a good footballer. He links play excellently and looks like he'll be a fantastic player for us.

Beast

The Observer
Unless u start pulling those crosses cause he is a crap footballer whom i watched for several years in Ligue 1 , you will miss the days of the great Dane

anyone who says he is a great footballer easily blinded

Bergkamp10

Unless u start pulling those crosses cause he is a crap footballer whom i watched for several years in Ligue 1 , you will miss the days of the great Dane

anyone who says he is a great footballer easily blinded

Didn't say he was a "great" footballer. He's got lots of ability from what I've seen of him and can certainly pass the ball. He's not the best finisher with his feet and can sometimes hit it straight at the keeper but he's there more for his link up play. I like him :p

Bendtner's hardly the best finisher now, is he?

Home of Barca Fans