What would you do?

What would you do if David Villa broke his leg at the World Cup?

• Find the tallest building and throw yourself off of it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maxan10

SirTugAlot
i'm sure they'd have some insurance cover in the case of a leg breaking, and when that does happen use the pay out to buy Torres, great replacement :)

XaviMessiGirl

i'm sure they'd have some insurance cover in the case of a leg breaking, and when that does happen use the pay out to buy Torres, great replacement :)

ROFL I was considering that option, but it is also unfortunately possible for Torres to injure himself (again) especially if he plays the WC too early after recovering

maxan10

SirTugAlot
:lol: yeah hope he doesn't have some re occurrence of injuries that could end his WC campaign. You never know with Torres, one minute he's fine, the next he's missing european cup semi finals.

XaviMessiGirl

:lol: yeah hope he doesn't have some re occurrence of injuries that could end his WC campaign. You never know with Torres, one minute he's fine, the next he's missing european cup semi finals.

No it's one minute he's fine, the next he's injured, and then the next he comes back too soon and is still injured. Sad face.

At least he'll have time to recover after the WC regardless so unless he does something completely horrendous he should be fit for next season wherever he goes.

Home of Barca Fans