Ibrahimovic or Bojan?

Ibrahimovic or Bojan?

• Total voters

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
That's really not my logic. You're just chatting shit and then pretending that's what I said. Ibra is our record signing and supposed to be a first team player. Yaya provides excellent competition with Busquets for the DM role. Standards are quite rightly set a hell of a lot higher for Ibra given his price tag and the importance of his position in our attack. There are no similarities between the two cases.

Olsend

Just accept it guys - Zlatan is not leaving. The chances of Ibra leaving are like 3-7%, Villa - Zlatan - Messi (or my prefered Zlatan - Villa -Messi) should be called most promising attacking line next season in Europe, but appeareantly we want to get rid from it. I understand this would be harsh for Pedro/Bojan, but it doesn't mean if theyr are not included in our regular line up, they won't get playing time. I just prefer Zlatan - Villa - Messi to be played on biggest stages, but it doesnt mean that Zlatan has to start every game of league matches etc. If Pep is going to use more subs I am sure Bojan will have even more playing time than this year and Pedro just a little less. We will prevent injuries with rotations, youth products will have examples to learn from big names, but looks like we don't need this... Anyway we are just internet footies, I am sure cules have much more faith in our next season and our players.

-zlatan-

The Magnificent Nose
Ibra
Bojan's a good player and hes young wich is good,
But Ibra is more creative and has moe exsperince

Home of Barca Fans