Ibrahimovic or Bojan?

Ibrahimovic or Bojan?

• Total voters

beef-supreme

Meh, this topic is getting serious overkill. It is important to note that there is no concrete starting 11 and one will start over hte other based on circumstance. End of.

XaviMessiGirl

I bet he will, I'm just messing around :)

Is there any truth to the fact that R. Madrid is making an offer on Ibra though? Because I have heard this rumor today and it sounds like crap to me...

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Villa :D

Villa will be your CF bext year, Messi as RW, RSS.. And for the right, who knows, if Fabregas comes, probably Iniesta, although Iniesta is best as CM/AM...

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Villa :D

Villa will be your CF bext year, Messi as RW, RSS.. And for the right, who knows, if Fabregas comes, probably Iniesta, although Iniesta is best as CM/AM...

No Villa will be on the Left with Ibra in the centre i think.
I voted bojan, just to makee it fun..:lol:

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
No Villa will be on the Left with Ibra in the centre i think.
I voted bojan, just to makee it fun..:lol:

Willa would be wasted as winger IMHO... Just like Ibra or Bojan would be..

And than, where will Cech play if he comes? Sit on the bench? Both Xavi and Iniesta are ireplacable for you, unless you play without DM, so 4-3-3 with 3 CMs or 2Cms and 1 AM... No other options.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Willa would be wasted as winger IMHO... Just like Ibra or Bojan would be..

And than, where will Cech play if he comes? Sit on the bench? Both Xavi and Iniesta are ireplacable for you, unless you play without DM, so 4-3-3 with 3 CMs or 2Cms and 1 AM... No other options.

Iniesta, Cesc and Xavi will all play 30 games next year....accordindg to Ballague and Hunter from Revista

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans