Barca's goal of the season 2009/10?

Barca's goal of the season 2009/10?

• Total voters

zanela

Iniesta's strike against Chelsea won the honours last season. This season again saw us net more than 100+ goals, some of which were great individual (Leo and Pedro) and collective brilliance(eg..2nd inter goal etc)...

So which one 'll remain special in your memory going in to the new season...? The goal with its significance or/and quality that most sums up 09/10 for you?

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Hmm I think Pique vs Inter away in the semifinals deserves a mention on the list. And I also just realized as I was typing that Pique scored on two different occasions this season vs Inter....

Voted Pedro vs Deportivo.

dalitis8

Banned
Pedro's versus Inter GS 2-0.

1.Typifies our game.

2.Was an important goal against the "soon to be" European Champions.(I hope that I will look like a fool in a week's time)

*Messi's first against Francenal was amazing as well(along with 10 other Messi goals I suppose)

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Pedro vs Inter at home.

Xavi and Iniesta doing the things on the midfield, Xavi with the beautiful pass, Alves steaming down and delivering a good (well too high actually but anyway) cross an Pedro, the new kid on the block, knocks it in. In the first game of a crushing week.

Hell yeah.

I mean, the rest is cool and all, it's Barcelona of course, you will never fot all the great goals into one poll. A poll without a hundred options that is.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
First one, Pedro Vs Inter.
Yup, Pique's goals should have been mentioned too (i know it's hard to make choice though:)) as were a great surprise and scored when needed ;)

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Technically it has to be Messi away to Zaragoza. Collectivly against inter at home. But for me the goal of the season was against Estudiantes because I was there and it meant a historical sixth trophy.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
I choose the goal of Messi at Estudiantes... don't ask me why... perhaps the most important...

Moe