Barca's goal of the season 2009/10?

Barca's goal of the season 2009/10?

• Total voters

maz

I walk the line
Technically it has to be Messi away to Zaragoza. Collectivly against inter at home. But for me the goal of the season was against Estudiantes because I was there and it meant a historical sixth trophy.

But you were also there for the Pedro goal too! And it was the first time you met me..

Personally I've put that one down, but whatevs.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
but meeting you overshadowed anything that happened that night. Also there was a very fat dude next to me and he was smoking a cigar for 90 minutes while listening to the radio. It wasnt very pleasant.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
you can't really argue against the bombastic brilliance of messi's second against zaragoza. as good as pedro's goal against inter was we score those kinds of goals quite a lot (zlatan vs. depor, messi vs. malaga with that SEXY xavi pass) but the type of genius messi displayed in la romareda... that's gangsta.

but everyone has a favourite, which is why football is so ruddy fantastic. :D

good poll.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
PASS OF THE SEASON xavi against malaga where he split 5 defenders to alves to messi for winning gol

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
I hate these type of polls because I can NEVER decide. It just changes. First I think about Ibra's against Madrid but then again it wasen't that nice, although the significance and timing was awesome.
Messi's against Zaragoza was awesome and when you mention it DM, that one against Malaga was really really awesome. So I'm gonna vote Other.

zanela

My deepest apologies to our Midfield Maestro for not including the Malaga goal in the poll.
Having watched the entire season on crappy streams i just couldn't remember the opposition, although i knew there was one absolute beauty set up by Xavi in one of our home matches. :D

The man needs to be honoured just for this pass...:hooray:

As for Assist of the season... If only he could've produced something similar against Inter. :(

Last edited:

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Bojan's goal against Vila-real was ace. The way he went around the defender <3.

Jeffren's goal should also imho. get a mention: almost fudging it up, following by a tight angle shot directly into the roof of the net.

I think I stood shouting for at least a minute there.

Messi's goal though v. Zaragoza is SOMETHING. The whole was of sheer will-power and determinance to score accompanied with silky skill and smoothness. We are indeed running out of words in describing just how good he is.

Messi's 2nd against Zaragoza, everything in that goal, Strength to pull it away from the defender, dribbling skill and a beautiful finish

F

Flavia

Messi's 2nd against zaragoza was the most awesome. But the goal of the season, to me, was Messi's belly goal against Estudiantes.
It was hell to lose to sao paulo in 92/93, and then to lose against internacional in 2006. I'm from Brazil, and I know some sp and inter fans, and the fun they made was already too much for me. So, when Messi scored that goal, and we won the world title, that was incredible to me :p

Home of Barca Fans