Barca wins 2009/2010 La Liga!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Puyol: "Madrid made it difficult but we have fought and we won."

Puyol: "We have been attacked from a lot of side, so this league is worth a lot."

Puyol: "Did I make a promise? I never make promises."

Puyol: "This title is dedicated to our fans."

Xavi: "The league was heavily disputed, but I think we are the deserved winners."

Bojan: "No goal? The most important thing is the league."

Xavi: "Celebration? Until the early hours, I suppose."

Laporta: "I'm very emotional right now because the cub is going through a very happy moment."

Txiki: "Will I stay? That will depend but sure is that an era comes to an end with Jan leaving."

Valdes: "It is a special day."

Valdes: "My son was here today, it was emotional."

Valdes (with son Dylan on his arm): "He's another Barcelona fan."

Laporta: "I'm very happy and very thankful towards everyone who have made this possible."

Laporta: "I will keep all the memories, the good ones and the bad ones. All are part of the model we've build."

Laporta: "We should keep the Cruyff style."

Laporta : "BARCA is Cruyff , Catalunya , UNICEF."

Laporta: "The players gave me a shirt and I'll always remember this ."

Laporta: "It has been a privilege to be president."

Puyol: "We have been attacked from all sides but they haven't been able to take us down."

Guardiola: "My first words are for president Laporta. Thanks for those 7 years."

Guardiola: "Thanks to the fans, to the players."

Xavi: "They have tried to take us down, but they couldn't do it."

Xavi: "We are the best team in the world. As the president says: The other can learn from this!"

Xavi: "And, president, we'll see each other at Luz de Gaz (night club)."

Valdes: "As the coach says: we owe you one"

--------------

With this , I just want to congratulate all the BARCAFORUM Cules , have fun & enjoy..! This is Our Night . Stay safe .

Viscaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAA ; Viscaaaa Catalunya ! We believed , We Can !

:flagvl8::flagvl8:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thanx Ryan!!

campions03.jpg

SwiftGuyver

so happy right now!!!

i knew we could do it!!!

it has been another great season...shame we couldn't win the champs league aswell but oh well...

NebbyCulé

Proud of our squad another awesome season and we did deserve going to Madrid but the football gods wanted something else.
Gràcies per tot Joan & Bona nit culés!

Hektor

Hi:

OK. We won the league…again! This is getting boring. I guess that we'll win it again next season…one more time. And "Los Merengues?" They turned into another true "Merengue" (a mess,) season after season.

To Florentino "The Magnificent" (in his mind: ) This is how you win titles and championships - you earn them; you cannot buy them!

Visca el Barça, Visca Catalunya, Visca Unicef (heard that, Sandro Rossell. Yes, the Barça jersey is not for sale!)

Best regards,

Hektor

ricknattery

Visca el Barca! Visca Catalunya! This is our time, lets enjoy it, we will continue being the best team in the world for more years. We have the players. We rule the world! woo-hoo :lol:

Home of Barca Fans