Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Robben (Bayern Munich)

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • v/d Vaart (real madrid)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maz

I walk the line
I voted van persie. It's just a shame he is so injury prone. I think in terms of talent and what he means to a winning team, van persie is the best. The others are top players, all very technical, and it was a hard choice, but van persie edges it. What's your opinion?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pulga, you just sent a chill down my spine... Holland is damn good, I mean you have 2 wpoty contestants(going by the club competitions) in red hot form!!

BTW I love RVP... He's better than the other 3 IMO And I feel vandervaart is a li'l out of place in that list meh

La Pulga

the reason why i added v/d vaart is that these four players are considered to be the BIG 4 in Holland
at the moment i believe Sneijder to be best, he has been incedibly important for Inter.

but if bayern wins the cl (KEEP FAITH) then Robben will become UEFA player of the season (is there such a prize)

van persie isn't as injury prone. he just suffered 1 huge injury and is now getting back his form

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
RVP if he can keep himself fit.

That's a big "if"...

I was split between Sneijder and Robben, and Robben is just as important to his team as Sneijder is to his team in my opinion...but the way he single-handedly won the ties against Fiorentina and Manchester United does it for me.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
But the problem with Robben is that he disappears for large parts of the season. If he was consistent and not a selfish git then I would have voted for him.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
But the problem with Robben is that he disappears for large parts of the season.

True, but he's been more consistent with Bayern so far. It's only his first season, so we're gonna have to see how he does in the next year or two as well, but the question asks which of the four is the best at the moment, which was the reason why I voted Robben.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Robben has been immense this season so I voted for him although the other 3 are also really good players.

Home of Barca Fans