Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Robben (Bayern Munich)

Votes: 21 46.7%
  • v/d Vaart (real madrid)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I always loved Van Persie but he is complete twat, a useless player to have with his inconsistent availability. He has amazing talent but it is sad to see it all go waste. I never considered VDV anything too special, in fact I always hated him. He is the worst of the bunch.

It boils down to both Sniejder and Robben. The former can get too hot headed and in heated moments not be able to control his game, and the latter is injury prone and can be selfish. The former has an impeccable work rate and an effective direct game play, the latter has exquisite technique only surpassed by Messi.

However for me Sneijder edges it for his all around contribution and his drive that motivates the rest.

Beast

The Observer
People will be surprise with VDV this summer in the WC..
Sneijder had good and bad game , no doubt he made his mark cause Inter needed a playmaker like him and the service around him (all DM's ) allowed him to be dedicated for creation ..

Robben was impressive as a goal scoring threat and that's the role he will play with the Dutch , RVP if fit.. however the man who i think will make a huge difference could ( could again ) be VDV.. he made a big difference in our season , scored crucial goals , consistent in his game and i believe he could be very crucial for the Dutch who i think will be the dark horse in the WC and semi-final spot if the draw will help them a bit

Ataraxia

no way VDV is good but is limited. Sneijder is also good but doesn't have the X-factor like Robben does.

It's definitely between Robben and Van persie, funny both compete on who gets injured more, this season Van Persie was the one so Robben was the better player. If Not, I think it would have been close.

I just love the dutch team though. Total Class, Van Basten, Cruyff, Bergkamp and even now Robben, Persie. Really hope they perform well.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Very good players. I went with Sneijder, who's been right up there in world football this season. Robben has also been electric, but can be one-dimensional at times. RVP is a fantastic talent but as maz said he's very injury prone. Before he did his ankle he was probably the best of the four form wise.

Olsend

Sneijder, there is barely no Inter goal this year where he didn't put at least his finger in making goal.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
robben carried his side through 2 ko ties.

Sneijder has been the difference maker in Inter, from winning the Serie A, to a brilliant treble(almost), and hes been the main contributer...

Robben is more selfish than CR....

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans