David Villa or Luis Fabiano?

David Villa or Luis Fabiano?

• Total voters

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Fabiano offered himself to us, making himself one of many who've done that in the last 2 years of course!! So amidst the rumors linking us with a 45 million move for Villa, what do you think about signing Fabiano?

Myself, I'd go for Fabiano because
-Fabiano is proven in the Liga
-He comes for at least 20million cheaper than Villa and he's only 1 year older than him
-He proved with his National Team that he could be as lethal as any of the top 5 strikers in the world if he had a good mid field to supply him the ball.... Come on 25 goals from 36 matches is insane!!
-Bringing him would give another chance for Ibra to prove himself with the squad... This is my primary reason to go for Fabiano!!

Of course Villa has his advantage of instant gelling with the team but Fabiano comes with more positives as I've explained(money & Ibra)

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lol desoe you didn't even look at what reasons I gave for my choice did you!?

yeah splash 45 million for another striker before even giving another chance for our most expensive signing, who didn't exactly fail in his first season FFs

Messi__10

I've chosen David Villa. Those arguments you gave are very interesting Estel, but I think that David Villa still has that something extra, plus he plays for spain so he will be connecting well with Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets and even Pedro. But I must say that Fabiano isn't a bad choice either

V

Valon

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL NOOOOOOOOOO

Why would you want a parasite in our team.

desoe

lol desoe you didn't even look at what reasons I gave for my choice did you!?

yeah splash 45 million for another striker before even giving another chance for our most expensive signing, who didn't exactly fail in his first season FFs

interrupt-example-500.png

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
I've chosen David Villa. Those arguments you gave are very interesting Estel, but I think that David Villa still has that something extra, plus he plays for spain so he will be connecting well with Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets and even Pedro. But I must say that Fabiano isn't a bad choice either

He hasnt ever played with pedro, lets hope that changes this summer...:)

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Very interesting Estel.
If we sign him cheap, we have a higher chance of getting Cesc and maybe Mata.
Awesome.

beef-supreme

Fabiano is a good player, but he's absolutely mental, he's a retard with anger management problems and he is one tenth of the quality of Villa - and that's me being generous.

Home of Barca Fans