Paulo Henrique Ganso

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
If he goes I hope he rots. He should know better.

Anyway he said his favourite place to play is Serie A preferably AC Milan, but I doubt we'll get him because of the price tag, Inter don't like talented players and Juventus would prefer to add one more defensive midfielder to their 459734957345 DMs than getting a AM.

If you said Inter ruin talented players then I'd agree, but come on, Inter absolutely love them (they were just never effective).

Nani17

Spoke to quite a few Brazilian journalists and they think he is more suited to the European game and the time is right for him to come over. Not been many stories though, seems to be just Neymar at the moment.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Spoke to quite a few Brazilian journalists and they think he is more suited to the European game and the time is right for him to come over. Not been many stories though, seems to be just Neymar at the moment.

spoke to journalists!?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match

I dont really understand what u mean here?

F

Flavia

ganso_desembarque_santos_gcom_30.jpg

Ganso hurt his left knee, and will have surgery. He's out for 6 months :(

F

Flavia

First match after his injury today. Played really well. Started the play for the 1st goal and scored the second. I'm glad he's back. I believe he's gonna be huge.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
First match after his injury today. Played really well. Started the play for the 1st goal and scored the second. I'm glad he's back. I believe he's gonna be huge.

I was trying to see the game and see Ganso play but I got Palmeiras :( nice vid!

A

Alzeheri94

What position does he play? A Iniesta-position or more offensive?

Home of Barca Fans