Paulo Henrique Ganso

KluivertsBoots

Ganso has amazing talent. I call him Brasilian Zidane because he is so far ahead of the game mentally. Neymar is explosive, but he owes much of his success to his surrounding talent like Ganso. Some of the subtle moves Ganso makes to play teammates into space are mind blowing. I don't see a place for him at Barca because we have Iniesta in his position, but rest assured he will be a star wherever he goes in Europe. This one is special.

beef-supreme

That is weird. He is very technical, Beefy.

Not really, he is good at passing but he is not skilled or fast like Neymar.
If by techincal you mean good at passing - yes - but if you mean good at dribbling and skills - then definitely no.
He's not a flair player.
But that's ok, because Santos have so many flair players anyway, they need someone like PH to actually allow those players to roam free.
Also he is lanky and quite awkward looking when he plays and that's why he's called Ganso.

B

beautifulgame

You are right there Beefy! We will have a difficult time coming to agreement, primarily because we subscribe to different definitions of 'technical.'

Your understanding of technical skills is more in line with the new and popular understanding of a technical footballer, whereas mine can definitely be said to be the older version.

You say technical means: "good at dribbling and skills." Who would you consider as a technical footballer?

I say technical is: good technique in passing, shooting, dribbling, good vision, tactical and creativity. For me a technical player would be Iniesta, Zidane, Gaucho, Yaya etc..

beef-supreme

You are right there Beefy! We will have a difficult time coming to agreement, primarily because we subscribe to different definitions of 'technical.'

Your understanding of technical skills is more in line with the new and popular understanding of a technical footballer, whereas mine can definitely be said to be the older version.

You say technical means: "good at dribbling and skills." Who would you consider as a technical footballer?

I say technical is: good technique in passing, shooting, dribbling, good vision, tactical and creativity. For me a technical player would be Iniesta, Zidane, Gaucho, Yaya etc..

Well no, I wouldn't restrict my definition of technical to that, but perhaps i would say that someone who is like PH is a good playmaker, whereas someone like Iniesta is technical. Or Messi is also technical. Ronaldinho - he was both :D
So, yeah you say there that list of players and I would agree with you, but then you could also use technical to describe Ganso - I seem to have misunderstood you initially ;) The thing is i wouldn't say he's super technical purely because he doesn't look it when he plays. He won't be winning plaudits for his playing style or his footballing technique, but he certainyl does and will for his vision and ability to dictate the flow of the game etc.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
city has first option bc robinho,for me they should pounce but EPl isnt the best first league for a brasileiro to start in

F

Flavia

It's being reported on some news site here that Ganso's manager said he is going to real madrid after the wc.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
It's being reported on some news site here that Ganso's manager said he is going to real madrid after the wc.

I read that but i dont beleive it... surely city has the first say on him sense they sent robinho to santos for nothing

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
don't do it ganso. PLEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEEEE :(

it's my fault if it happens.

whenever I take a special interest in a south american prodigy those merengue bastards pinch him.

happened with robinho.

happened with marcelo.

happened with higuain.

will it happen with ganso too? :(

Ataraxia

If he goes I hope he rots. He should know better.

Anyway he said his favourite place to play is Serie A preferably AC Milan, but I doubt we'll get him because of the price tag, Inter don't like talented players and Juventus would prefer to add one more defensive midfielder to their 459734957345 DMs than getting a AM.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
He's being tracked by Fergi as well. So people calm down, it's not happening... at least not in the near future!!

Home of Barca Fans