Paulo Henrique Ganso

Paulo Henrique Chagas de Lima born 12 October 1989 in Ananindeua, Brazil is a Brazilian footballer who plays as attacking midfielder, for the Brazilian Série A club Santos Futebol Clube .Ganso is under contract with Santos until February 2015, and the value of the contract termination fine is of 120.5 million reais. He is nicknamed "Ganso" (Portuguese for goose).

In 2009, he received a nomination for the CBF's award for "Breakthrough Player" of the Campeonato Brasileiro Série A, given to the best rookie of the competition.

The young playmaker has been touted as a future World Player of the year. He plays as an attacking midfielder and has been named as a back up for Dunga's world cup squad.

Along with Santos's other wonderkid Neymar he is Brazil's brightest prospect.

Trequartista

The good
Probably one to watch in the future,Santos look like a team of Henrique and Neymar only.I watched Pablo at the last WC in Egypt and he was great and he is probably going to be one of the world's best but we have too many great youngesters in his position.The best position in our academy is Midfielders(JDS-Thiago-Roberto-Riverola-Espinosa-Rafa)and too many others,so I think signing him wont be the best idea.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
probably headed for a better career then neymar.... his atiitude is 20 times better then young neymar

fantastic talent that i watch week in week out

another reason santos are on the most entertaining teams in the world

Probably one to watch in the future,Santos look like a team of Henrique and Neymar only.I watched Pablo at the last WC in Egypt and he was great and he is probably going to be one of the world's best but we have too many great youngesters in his position.The best position in our academy is Midfielders(JDS-Thiago-Roberto-Riverola-Espinosa-Rafa)and too many others,so I think signing him wont be the best idea.

you must not be watching they have talent all over the field (well maybe not so much in the bacck)

maxan10

SirTugAlot
gosh his nick is goose, he looks worse than a goose. who names these people. pato at least is cute, this guy is horrendous, good player though having looked up on him.

Ataraxia

He isn't that ugly pffft. He's a great player. Unlike Neymar who might end up as a flop, this guy can only get better. His assists, and movements are just awesome. I've been watching Santos a lot after I knew how good they've been playing and he really is a beast.

Beast

The Observer
Buying any Brazilian directly from Brazil in recent times means 95 % risk due to the school boy football level they call a league where washed old heroes can dominate and score cheesy easy goal ..

i'm yet to see any form of proper defending ..

hope we wait till he play with the national team and come against some proper defense

maxan10

SirTugAlot
:lol: you got me with that one,maybe he was told to imitate the meerkat in his own way which turned out real bad.. but really kaka is cute in general :p

B

beautifulgame

Ganso is excellent. Madrid would be wise to purchase him, and ease him into the team.

Z

ZicoEterno

Ganso is one my favorite players right now. He simbolizes the number 10 shirt, so much creativity, powerful kicks, maturity and above all a wonderful game vision. He gives some amazing assists. Most of the Brazilian media and fans miss him more in the WC then Ronaldinho.

Look at this goal he socred yesterday. Class!

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i saw that match god i love santos so much talent and skill on this team robinhos gol was pretty sick too

Home of Barca Fans