Mexico

ricknattery

Mexico has lost a lot of their chances to get through the Phase Group. In theory you would say it will be harder to beat Uruguay and France than Southafrica, but this is football and anything can happen

V

Valon

Guardado should start over Vela any day of the week. Vela did like nothing the whole minutes he played. I have to say I was impressed from Gio though, he looked very lively.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
This is the only Mexico thread I seen. Their friendly tonight is only 15 min away from where I live, in Juarez but its way too dangerous there now to actually go watch the game. Its like a war zone there. Too bad, would of really enjoyed watching the match.

danny10257

Javier "chicharito" hernandez scored.... So did Gio dos santos... Javier is scoring goals for his national team! Hopefully he can be consistent with Manchester Untied.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Soooo this is my ideal team!

Goalie: Ochoa
Defense: Salcido Moreno Maza Efrain
Mid: Guardado Jonathen Pablo Barrera
Forward Gio Javier Vela

Oh and one other thing, how will they do in the Copa America/ Copa Oro?

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Soooo this is my ideal team!

Goalie: Ochoa
Defense: Salcido Moreno Maza Efrain
Mid: Guardado Jonathen Pablo Barrera
Forward Gio Javier Vela

Oh and one other thing, how will they do in the Copa America/ Copa Oro?

Mexico is getting better and better in my opinion. I would say that line up is as good as any... :worthy: Ochoa:)

What team do you prefer in Mexico?

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Mexico is getting better and better in my opinion. I would say that line up is as good as any... :worthy: Ochoa:)

What team do you prefer in Mexico?

Think I told you on another thread but not sure!
U.N.A.M.
Aka pumas!!

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Santos eh? Haha man they lost me $$$. Like two or three weeks ago with that lost against queretaro :(
Since that day I lost faith in Santos lol

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
Ay, they have been playing like shit lately bro. I follow America too, I'm an Ochoa fanboy, lol.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Despite the rough times hes had he still shines in ma eyes :)
Glad he's captain for America now
And I hope he goes to Europe soon
Lets hope

Home of Barca Fans