Mexico

Pepe Silvia

I haven't seen Memo play for Mexico in some time, which leads me to believe they are going with the future of El Tri sooner rather than later, exploring other younger options. Which begs the question: Why the hell are Marquez and Torrado still playing in this side? They don't fit the future and really leave a lot to be desired about a rebuilding team like Mexico. On a positive note, Chicharito's headers are viscious and the guy is just good. Hated him with Chivas (Go America) but he is proving himself to be reliable and consistent.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
I haven't seen Memo play for Mexico in some time, which leads me to believe they are going with the future of El Tri sooner rather than later, exploring other younger options. Which begs the question: Why the hell are Marquez and Torrado still playing in this side? They don't fit the future and really leave a lot to be desired about a rebuilding team like Mexico. On a positive note, Chicharito's headers are viscious and the guy is just good. Hated him with Chivas (Go America) but he is proving himself to be reliable and consistent.

The reason torrado and Marquez are still there is because we need them. I feel like they will fall apart without them. I mean we can play efrain and Jonathen that's the best thing we have... Ad Jonathen was called up but was being a little bitch lol wanted to stay with barca.
I think start giving them time(Jonathen efrain)
Not have us relie On Marquez and torrado so much.

If that makes sense

P

PhilS

Chicharito is the real thing. He seems to always show up at the right place at the right time, and gets off a quick, accurate shot. His first touch is excellent.

I've heard commentators criticize his passing, which totally misses the point. You don't want a weapon like him to pass. He just needs to keep doing what he's been doing: receive the final pass, score the goal.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Well games are over and have to wait few weeks to see them again
Zinha duenas Perez IMO shouldn't play... Everyone else is okay in the squad

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Moreno has potential. I don't think he quite has Rafa's playmaking skill but he does have an attacking game. He's probably the best hope for the future but when Marquez retires it's going to be huge.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Moreno has potential. I don't think he quite has Rafa's playmaking skill but he does have an attacking game. He's probably the best hope for the future but when Marquez retires it's going to be huge.

Ya maybe, maybe not, hope he can fill in that void. I wanna see Moreno move to a CL contender team. That be awesome

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!

iookram

They will be replaced by Kristian Alvarez, Antonio Gallardo, Edgar Pacheco, Alan Pulido, Emilio Orrantia, Ulises Davila, Diego de Buen and Oswaldo Alanis.

I remember watching Ulises Davila in this summer's Toulon tournament(he did well). Any chance of him being a starter/regular sub in the Copa America?

Home of Barca Fans