La Liga Team of the Season 09/10

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
good shout on filipe, can't believe I forgot him (really shows pep's judgement was spot-on, freakin' depor!).
In the end we were the freakin' part I think.

I mean, what was it that we offered? 9-10 mil? With the values at the time we should have paid that amount, cause he was worth it. It would have been stupid to sell him for that amount as they knew what a talent he is.

Beast

The Observer
Totally forgot Alvaro Dominguez (just remembered him when the game vs Fulham started ).. he deserve the spot beside Pique ..

out of the crap they call Atletico defense.. the guy was responsible for keeping the line together and protecting Atletico defense with De Gea
one of the great new comers in la liga

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Talking about Atleti defense: If this was for the semis and final of the Europa League, Ujfalusi would be king of the thread. :D

I can't believe that he played awesome in the semi and rather good in the final. It's not the Ujfalusi you see in the Liga.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
The feeling of possible achievement has overwhelmed him perhaps and has risen to the occasion of cup football.

jamrock

-------------------------VV

Azpilicueta-------Pique---Dominguez-------Monreal

-------------------J.Martinez------Benega

-------Messi-------------Xavi---------Ronaldo

------------------------Higuain

Subs De Gea, Arbeloa,Puyol,Felipe,Busquets,Pedro and Llorente

House of Flies

all your bases belong to us
For me it has been simple

Valdes
Azpili-Dominguez-Pique-Maxwell
Busquets-Xavi
Ronaldo-Messi-Pedro
Higuain

Keeping it simple.

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Does it matter? Valdes has been consideerably better than Iker this year...
not gonna bother with the other 2

lol some people enjoy over complicating things they don't understand entirely well themselves. Maybe some people overlook Valdes due to the stress free environment ahead of him, but that shouldn't be done as he brings much more to a match than standing idle.

Home of Barca Fans