Pedro Leon

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Pedro Leon Sánchez Gil, known as Leon (born November 24, 1986), is a Spanish footballer currently playing for Getafe CF, as a right winger.

He possesses good passing and dribbling ability, and also has set pieces skills.

He's had a very good season... 8 goals and 8 assists in the league, his tally for the season being 9G & 10A. He's versatile, and did occasionally play as striker for Getafe this season. The more interesting fact about Pedro Leon is his buy-out clause is only 10 million and is already in the eyes of some of the elite clubs of Europe!! Definitely on his way to a big club this summer

** Share's the same name as our own revelation this season

S

Super Pippo

That 10M€ buy out clause suddenly explains why Milan are interested like you say Estel. I didn't know that.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
he's quite cheap a player if you consider the current market... 10million is not gonna get even a Rodallega I say

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Apparently RM are interested in him following his impressive season, he does have the qualities of a modern winger,does have some goals in him and has an end product albeit a relatively small one, 10Riv it was a classy goal, had the keeper swinging air.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bump!
Nice of Estel to notice Pedro Leon and give us a heads up.
Seems that Barca is joining Madrid in the race for his signature..

B

Blaugrana_syria

Ok he joined real madrid ( just 10 millions ) , i think his destiny is to be buried in santiago graveyard .. God bless him .

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
also Xabi!!

But he would only play mostly for CDR games the first year and his set-pieces will sure come handy

Home of Barca Fans