Joe Cole

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
Seen as his contract is running out it seems pretty certain he'll be leaving Chelsea. Supposedly there's a reasonable amount of interest from Italy as well as English clubs. I personally rate him very highly as do many on these shores.

What about on the continent though how do you guys see him? Could he suit a foreign league?

Trequartista

The good
Thats what I was thinking about.Joe cole can play on both wings and can play as no10 and can play even in midfield and also he is on free.I prefer other players fo the wing but Getting Cole would be a great deal.

barca96

ive said it a long time ago earlier in the season.
i think we should get joe cole. he is the perfect replacement for hleb and guddy imo.
and he has the ball skills too and free!

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
i don't think you will be looking for him, but who knows..

Anyway, i rate him highly. One of the mst versatile players out there, can play on both wings, as playmaker, second striker, even deeper in the midfield.. Plus he will be free, so whoever signs him would be big plus for that team.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Don't think Txiki would even consider... these kind of signings are perfect to launch another super-kid into the first team!!

Seamus

I wouldnt be surprised to see Joe Cole back at West Ham in the summer, doubt he will end up in Spain anyways

Madness

The guy is a schmuck. He is only rated in England. Nobody else wants him. He is not a good footballer. He can do tricks all day, but that's all he is good for. Juggling the ball is not the same as good football technique.

His moves are premeditated. Meaning he decides which trick he wants to do regardless of the situation he is in and he is unable to change his move if the situation is wrong. That's why he is always losing the ball.

Why do you think he was kept on the bench for soooo long?

He is a fan favorite, but not rated by football purists.

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
The guy is a schmuck. He is only rated in England. Nobody else wants him. He is not a good footballer. He can do tricks all day, but that's all he is good for. Juggling the ball is not the same as good football technique.

His moves are premeditated. Meaning he decides which trick he wants to do regardless of the situation he is in and he is unable to change his move if the situation is wrong. That's why he is always losing the ball.

Why do you think he was kept on the bench for soooo long?

He is a fan favorite, but not rated by football purists.

Lol,

Yaya has been benched all season, is he rubbish also?

Look at some of the goals he has scored, he has good technique.
I dont want him at barca

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Totally agree with Madness. I have never rated him but funnily, the only place where I think he may be a hit is Spain. Espanyol for example...

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Totally agree with Madness. I have never rated him but funnily, the only place where I think he may be a hit is Spain. Espanyol for example...

I think your really underestimating him, you forget he's been in Chelsea's plans for endless years, injury and inconsistency have let him down in the past, but all the previous chelsea managers have known his talent but failed to expose these qualities in the right way.
This season his starting and substitute appearances were balanced yet he had assists in double figures and a couple of goals to his name. As for madness he is criticizing the showboating aspect of his game I understand, but when Cole wants to turn up on a performance he can contribute in several ways, he has outstanding vision and creativity besides he is very versatile and I honestly feel he will do well in Spain but at a bigger club than Espanyol.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I mentioned this before but he's well paid in the Premiership and I really don't think he's looking for better 'challenges' than he is a better contract...He wouldn't get that in Spain despite believing he could do well here...It's all agent negotiating leverage to get a better contract with either the Spurs or Chelsea, IMHO

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Apparently he's been released by Chelsea when his contract expires, along with Belleti and Ballack...

I wouldn't mind snatching Belleti (Alves backup) and Joe Cole (LW backup?) for free, and I definitely see Ballack going to Los Blancos...

beef-supreme

I don't know, I always get the impression that he's overrated, because he's about as far as England go with on-the-ball (dribbling) skill.

Home of Barca Fans