Higuain to Barca: Yes or no?

Would you like to see Higuain in a Blaugrana shirt?

• Total voters

gvt2000

this rumor is not in any Spanish press or catalan press .. fabricated by your own GVT2000
Higuain is a cult hero and won't cross to Barca .. it's Gvt imaginative mind
Villa is your man that's why Laporta is keen on announcing it next week to cut the chances of Rosell

This was actually on the Radio a few days back. In fact, just today Digital Plus had a show in which higuain met a group of kids and answered some questions: one of them asked "Would you like to play for barcelona?" to which he, after a nervous smile, answered "No comments" . Like i said, its nothing but a rumor, but i did not "fabricate" anything.

maz

I walk the line
I haven't seen that thing, but you can't expect gvt to lie about that, surely?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
This was actually on the Radio a few days back. In fact, just today Digital Plus had a show in which higuain met a group of kids and answered some questions: one of them asked "Would you like to play for barcelona?" to which he, after a nervous smile, answered "No comments" . Like i said, its nothing but a rumor, but i did not "fabricate" anything.

not that you lied or any thing but people might have come up with that question because very recently Ronaldo said he won't rule up signing for Madrid!! So obviously they would feel excited to know the response from Higuain as well

F

FCB_Titi_LB

lack of class

Messi,Ibra,Henry,Iniesta,Xavi,.... and Higuain? LOL

Beast

The Observer
I haven't seen that thing, but you can't expect gvt to lie about that, surely?
I'm not calling him a liar , i'm stating those rumors are unfounded even in the Pro-madrid/Pro-Barca press.. which u know they would be the first to make a rumor even based on the smallest thing

the fact that it's not there , it could be a question of "What if " on the radio show which he translated to a rumor in GVT head and made the topic based on his own assumption

not that you lied or any thing but people might have come up with that question because very recently Ronaldo said he won't rule up signing for Madrid!! So obviously they would feel excited to know the response from Higuain as well

I think u mean he would not rule signing for Barca " his response was you can never say never in football "

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
It's impossible Higuain to come on Barca. We dont need him,I think he is individual,and I'm not sure if he will colloborate with Messi.

Higuain? No thanks..We have Messi, Villa, Pedro, Bojan=]

Home of Barca Fans