Higuain to Barca: Yes or no?

Would you like to see Higuain in a Blaugrana shirt?

• Total voters
B

bisho_scorpion

NO
he is a very good player but we should not buy player from real madrid

ricknattery

Higuain should leave Real Madrid, he has taken so much crap from them. Every year they sign more and more strikers and he always has to start on the bench at the beggining of the season. They pay him less than the third part of Benzema's salary. And it get worst if we talk about the press, they have talked crap about him, they always look at his mistakes and blame him becuase they cannot touch cristiano(I'm talking about their CL elimination). The best striker they have had in the last 3 years and there is certain groups in the club and in thier fans that think he is not good enough. That would only happen in Real Madrid. I see really hard the possibility of them selling him(even them) but if they do I would be laughing for a long time. If he leaves it would be amazing if we could get him, but in my opinion he would be the third option. First Villa and then Torres. Although being honest if Higuain leaves he would go to Chelsea or some other English club

desoe

Rosell will give a press conference on wednesday in which he'll talk about his action plan should he be elected president. According to Sport, Sandro will make an earth shattering announcement that could very well leave him alone in the presidency race. Ever since this was "leaked", its been a non-stop rumor fest in Spain.

Let me guess:

Cesc_Fabregas_380652a.jpg

TheMessiShow

I voted no because I don't see him making the change. He is a great player, but we already have Bojan who is already a similar kind of player

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Look why would we want him in all seriousness? What would he add to the team? There is little difference between Higgie and Bojan/Pedro (I agree with Xavi's post that he is useless outside the box like Pedro) certainly not enough of a difference to warrant a transfer fee. If we did get him, then where would he play and instead of whom?

It would be a pointless transfer.

Beast

The Observer
Look why would we want him in all seriousness? What would he add to the team? There is little difference between Higgie and Bojan/Pedro (I agree with Xavi's post that he is useless outside the box like Pedro) certainly not enough of a difference to warrant a transfer fee. If we did get him, then where would he play and instead of whom?

It would be a pointless transfer.

Going on with the fantasy of the topic.. u want to compare Higuain compare him to Ibra at least (despite the former is still in the beginning of his career ) .. both Bojan & Pedro combined are below him

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Only slightly below him and they all play in a similar way (especially Bojan). Ibra is a different beast entirely.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Higuain is one of the very few who could have a cake-walk of being our wing forward... so people who say it's pointless transfer are actually clueless :p he already played there people!! you guys have faith Villa could be a success at our LW position but Higuain play there is pointless!? Seriously!?

Beast

The Observer
Only slightly below him and they all play in a similar way (especially Bojan). Ibra is a different beast entirely.
he scored 52 goals since last season... slightly is the understatement of the year

Taxi for Estel.

Taxi for you amigo.. Estel is spot on .. Higuain played for 2 seasons as a winger/forward ..
he provide many assists and his crossing is actually quite good like the pass to Cristiano to score the winner vs Osasuna .

Home of Barca Fans