Gareth Bale

Caluhu

Full name: Gareth Frank Bale
Date of birth: 16 July 1989
Place of birth: Cardiff, Wales
Playing position: Left-winger, Left back

Gareth Frank Bale is a Welsh footballer who plays as a left back or left winger for English Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur, and the Welsh national team.
He made his debut for Southampton at the age of 16, and was transferred to Tottenham Hotspur in 2007. In 2010, he was named Barclays Player of the Month for April after a series of outstanding performances.

I think he is the reason why Spurs get their CL spot this season. And he should be a LW instead of a LB. Maybe he can become the new Giggs! :lol:

Here's a video of this lad if you want to check it out:

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
He has been astonishingly good at left-wing in the past few months. I've rarely seen a player beat his man as consistently as he has.

At left-back though... Meh.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I believed... believed... believed..... in this guy and eventually it comes true. 'Arry actually got good results from Lennon and Bale, really good work

beef-supreme

Now that's what I'm talkin' about!

Gareth+Bale_Cornelius_Roddy+McDowall_Planet+of+the+Apes.jpg

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
He is better as winger, but he ain'tbad as LB as well... I am really surprized to see player with his attacking abilities defend that well. I always liked him, i think he has the potential to be one of the best. Too early though, his little ijuries stopped him from making boom this season, but still, in the end of it, he managed to help Spurs reach 4th place, and in the last 5 games whas by far the best spursy player...

I hope of seing him in Inter one day :D

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
He is better as winger, but he ain'tbad as LB as well... I am really surprized to see player with his attacking abilities defend that well. I always liked him, i think he has the potential to be one of the best. Too early though, his little ijuries stopped him from making boom this season, but still, in the end of it, he managed to help Spurs reach 4th place, and in the last 5 games whas by far the best spursy player...

I hope of seing him in Inter one day :D

He was linked with Inter last summer or so, no?
And I'm gonna have to disagree about him being good at defending...:p

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Hehe, he is not best at it, but he is little below average and imrpving. I remember before signing for Tottenham he was just crap at defending, like putting Messi as LB... Now he has improved it triple, and i believe he will continue to improve. :)

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
he is nowhere near the quality of a big european team, no way.

i bet you haven't seen much of him mate :)

Every game when he starts he plays great. As i said in my previous post, if he wasn't mostly injured in the first half, he would have made boom in the premier league. But mark my words, he will be great next year for sure ;)

maxan10

SirTugAlot
Another consistent game, he's getting better every game and caps them with goals.. Watch out for him in the WC.. wait he's welsh.

Home of Barca Fans