Gareth Bale

KingLeo10

Pity you do not, but I guess you've done the job bruh. You can go back to the doghouse now, don't need to stick to my leg so religiously.

:bartomeu:

nice try, but

giphy.gif

:zidane:

Havesaks

Ronaldinho isnt black? Black people are from africa.

Anyway, Bale did hear the 'Wales. Golf. Madrid' cheers from the fans and thought them to be funny and enjoyable. Clearly he is pissing all over Real Madrid, because club and fans are unreasonable and don't shown appreciation for their players.

El Gato

Villarato!
Ronaldinho isnt black? Black people are from africa.

Anyway, Bale did hear the 'Wales. Golf. Madrid' cheers from the fans and thought them to be funny and enjoyable. Clearly he is pissing all over Real Madrid, because club and fans are unreasonable and don't shown appreciation for their players.

That was Ronaldinho?

And no, nothing is clear about this, hence the polemic. Even madridistas would like it to be clear, so that the club actually can go ahead and fine/suspend/sell him justifiably based on matters outside of football. But it isn't.

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]
I'll give a whistle so you can hop along when the time comes. You're dismissed now my dude.

Havesaks

That was Ronaldinho?

And no, nothing is clear about this, hence the polemic. Even madridistas would like it to be clear, so that the club actually can go ahead and fine/suspend/sell him justifiably based on matters outside of football. But it isn't.

[MENTION=19457]KingLeo10[/MENTION]
I'll give a whistle so you can hop along when the time comes. You're dismissed now my dude.

Ehh... It's pretty clear that he said that he liked Wales supporters yelling it during the match?

El Gato

Villarato!
Ehh... It's pretty clear that he said that he liked Wales supporters yelling it during the match?

Why would he not like them mocking a Mijatović line, which showed up in the media to doubt his own professionalism? In the same mold Kroos got called a tractor by Schuster and chose the serious approach to address it, while Bale basically gives a decent middle finger to the press by allowing banter. In his mind anyway. Not his fault madrid fans take the serious end of the stick.

Last edited:

Horatio

You're welcome
Not likely premeditated, probably didn't even know what was on the front. He didn't say the words, he didn't make the flag, but he sadly had it plonked right in front of him by his mates.

Brits sure love to shit on Madrid at every opportunity usually with zero evidence, compromise or brains, so it's pretty normal.

Ofcourse he knew it lol. His fellow players aren’t that insensitive that they would put him unbeknowingly in a possibly jeopardizing situation like that.

Messigician

Ofcourse he knew it lol. His fellow players aren’t that insensitive that they would put him unbeknowingly in a possibly jeopardizing situation like that.

Interview just came out where he's asked if Madrid criticism bothers him and he says it's hilarious the shit you guys say.

Bale has fucked your club lmao win win no matter what he does.

Morten

Not in the squad for City.
If he is here next season, Zidane will probably only play him in copa del rey, or if we have severe injury troubles.

Home of Barca Fans