Gareth Bale

Andresito

Staff member
Gareth Bale tells Real Madrid he will not give up a single Euro if he has to leave Real Madrid this summer. Real Madrid have received no offers for the Welsh man.

Golfing is indeed an expensive hobby.

El Gato

Villarato!
A loan because you hope to receive a fee next year maybe?

Anything is good at this point TBH. 90% wouldn't care if he left for free. I'm still not quite sure why club blocked his China move, not quite buying that they changed their mind and ended up wanting 20M for him.

Just move him out so he plays somewhere he wants to be.

Andrew M

Anything is good at this point TBH. 90% wouldn't care if he left for free. I'm still not quite sure why club blocked his China move, not quite buying that they changed their mind and ended up wanting 20M for him.

Perhaps he would be let go for free now it's just Spurs can't commit to giving him a multi year contract right now

Total-Football

Any details about the deal?
Transfer fee.. Who pays the salary etc.

Birdy

Fabrizio Romano says it's getting close. Madrid always wanted new club to pay 100% of Bale's wages, which is ludicrous.
Curious to see the final settling.
Let's see if Levy will succeed in bending over to Perez one more time within a few days...

Home of Barca Fans