Gareth Bale

El Gato

Villarato!
This guy is far more valuable than Hazard. He seldom fails to be decisive. I dislike his tendencies to sulk, but fuck has he turned his career around. When everyone said he's a complete glass boy that is finished, he comes back, drags Madrid back into form in December/January, scores an equaliser in a Clasico where only honor was at stake, fights and claws his way back to the starting lineup, comes off the bench and wins the CL final. He's something else mentally. Up there with the best ever in that department. Take his injuries away and his career in Madrid has been superb.

But the reason I respect him the most is for what he's done after the final whistle - immediately went to Karius to comfort the guy who's had the worst night of his life.

I love him as a player and a human. He deserves to remembered as the class act that he is.

serghei

I find him quite likable. Seems like a good guy. Similar to Ronaldo style wise but with a much more pleasant personality.

Givenchy

This guy is far more valuable than Hazard. He seldom fails to be decisive. I dislike his tendencies to sulk, but fuck has he turned his career around. When everyone said he's a complete glass boy that is finished, he comes back, drags Madrid back into form in December/January, scores an equaliser in a Clasico where only honor was at stake, fights and claws his way back to the starting lineup, comes off the bench and wins the CL final. He's something else mentally. Up there with the best ever in that department. Take his injuries away and his career in Madrid has been superb.

But the reason I respect him the most is for what he's done after the final whistle - immediately went to Karius to comfort the guy who's had the worst night of his life.

I love him as a player and a human. He deserves to remembered as the class act that he is.

I said before the match in the CL thread Bale will be the star of the show, the guy is a big game player. he was a dickhead in that last clasico for the challenge on Umtiti but i guess that fixture brings out the worst in both our players, seems a decent guy and imo deserves alot more respect from Madridista's. if Bale could stay fit hes easily Neymar level and he'd probably come into his own if Cristiano leaves. anyways, what a goal that was tonight. probably rivals Zidanes vs Leveruksen in terms of CL goals

Alik

This guy is far more valuable than Hazard. He seldom fails to be decisive.

Take his injuries away and his career in Madrid has been superb.

Exactly. Apart from his injuries, he's one of the best players in the world. Any club that gets him, if he leaves Madrid, will be much better off for it.

Devils

When healthy he's easily a top 5 player. Disgustingly good!

Re-watching that CL goal is incredible. Unstoppable goal and it was basically his first touch of the game. GOAT CL goal.

One of those rare players that after he leaves Madrid I will be able to consider myself being a fan of. Last one was was Robben.

BusiTheKing

He's not better than Hazard by a fucking long shot. Bale's contribution can be extremely clutch but it's so limited to specific types of situations. He has no dexterity on the ball. Hazard in RM playing alongside Modric, Kroos and Marcelo would probably reach Messi levels of progressive runs and passes.

BarçaBarça

Quite a headache for Real - what will they do? Bale scored a goal to outshine Ronaldo, he won't be happy about it, and Benzema seems finished.
I can't see them sell both Bale and Benzema? For Kane and Hazard? That won't fit Ronaldo very well, and then they have a problem once again.
Sane thing would be to let Asensio replace Bale, but most of all try to keep him. Benzema, I'm not so sure.

Yannik

He's not better than Hazard by a fucking long shot. Bale's contribution can be extremely clutch but it's so limited to specific types of situations. He has no dexterity on the ball. Hazard in RM playing alongside Modric, Kroos and Marcelo would probably reach Messi levels of progressive runs and passes.

tbh, this has definitely been the season of the "Bale type wingers". Himself, Douglas Costa, Leroy Sane, Sadio Mané, Mo Salah (to and extent) and also talents like Leon Baley, Malcom, Goncalo Guedes, Kingsley Coman and Jadon Sancho etc. More and more coaches seem to look out for players who create danger by searching for 1vs1s rather than help the playmaking and it does seem to work.

El Flaco

Almost 11 hours has passed since Zidane about leaving the job as RM-coach & Bale hasn't said anything yet.

Everyone from RM-squad player have made a farewell statement on Twitter, Instagram etc.

But Bale had enough time for commentating on Vazquez's new child and joking with Kroos on using Spanish on Google during today

Morten

For the love of God, stay injuy free this season, Bale(if you stay).
Never have we needed other attackers to step up more than upcoming season, Bale can do the job, if he can stay injury-free for the first time since forever...

Home of Barca Fans