Gareth Bale

H

Haruko The Goon

When our style fails what would he do for us? He can't dribble though 10 defenders. Bale needs space to perform... He wouldnt get space at Barca.

Just my reasoning. why are you a "dribble or bust" side? Different players with different attributes can change that one dimensional football.

We too suffer from that one dimensional football, Arsenal that is. It sucks. When the quick passing doesn't come off, we're f**ked.

JamDav1982

For your styles yes. But Real have a more expansive style. While you rely far too much on Messi.
You think you're able to win a Champions League if Messi gets injured?
It's all about progession...

Picture this, Messi gets injured. Who would you rather play CF, Neymar, or Bale? (Or is this a silly question seeing that I'm on a Barca forum)

When has Bale ever proved he can play CF?

F

Flavia

Picture this, Messi gets injured. Who would you rather play CF, Neymar, or Bale? (Or is this a silly question seeing that I'm on a Barca forum)
Already happened. Messi was injured for most of 2013. Alexis, Pedro, Cesc and Neymar performed.

H

Haruko The Goon

Already happened. Messi was injured for most of 2013. Alexis, Pedro, Cesc and Neymar performed.

confident they'd perform in The CL?
Shitty La Liga teams, you'd cope. Not with the big teams in Europe.

coura

Banned
For your styles yes. But Real have a more expansive style. While you rely far too much on Messi.
You think you're able to win a Champions League if Messi gets injured?
It's all about progession...

Bale as CF? Are you serious?

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
This guy can score goals here and there, but everytime I watch Madrid, he is invisible... Is he always like that?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This guy can score goals here and there, but everytime I watch Madrid, he is invisible... Is he always like that?

He is inconsistent, I'd say. He can be really good in one game but then he disappeared in the next.

Still a very good player, just a bit overrated.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
When he has to do the work Di Maria had to do when he was in his position he suffocates. He will perhaps come good next season but right now aside from the ballistic missiles and beautiful deliveries he can put through, he goes missing in the transition between defense and attack in big games.

Home of Barca Fans