Gareth Bale

Total-Football

II keep reading the deal is worth 13 M. What does that even mean.. If real is forwarding half the salary than why would they even ask for a fee.

FC433

I think they are getting him for free. When they said that he is going to cost 13m, they meant % of his salary.

Morten

If they only took him off our hands then i`d be happy with the deal, but he will be back here next summer.

If its Spurs who only wanted a 1 year loan deal, i`d say we should keep him, i mean, if they dont even value their former icon enough to have him on a permanent deal, without even a transfer fee, then tell Levy to piss off.

Last edited:

Messi983

I'm almost scared Levy will get cold feet because of this report. Fucking idiots putting out unfavorable news :lol:

Don't worry, they are golf buddies. :lol:

EiIX0cLXgAIuqW8

El Gato

Villarato!
So Barnett, other than chatting mad shit as always, seemed to indicate he's not going to play another match for RM despite the deal being announced as a 1-year loan. I imagine this means we may have agreed to release him at the end of 20/21 which would explain all the rumors about the 'fee' which happened to be the equivalent of his salary.

Possibly.

Please

Morten

Yeah, i dont see him doing much at Spurs,i dont think his failures for us in the last two seasons was due to a lack of trying, i think he is simply past it.

fergus90

Yeah, i dont see him doing much at Spurs,i dont think his failures for us in the last two seasons was due to a lack of trying, i think he is simply past it.

Me either, he looks very rusty but a lack of football in the last several months makes that understandable. Although at 31 is it likely he will recover that explosiveness that made him so good, probably not.

eaman

Me either, he looks very rusty but a lack of football in the last several months makes that understandable. Although at 31 is it likely he will recover that explosiveness that made him so good, probably not.

He is not past it. Maybe all the injuries have affected him a bit but he still looks very good for wales. Maybe he just has better chemistry with those teammates or being the main man on a team helps him alot

Home of Barca Fans